11990 nickel possibly a improperly Annealed planchet a black beauty?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by jazzcoins, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostDutchman

LostDutchman Under Staffed & Overly Motivated Supporter

Ok, lets get this straight.... you posted a coin you thought was an improperly annealed planchet... and have been told its a dug up coin... many times... by some of the hobbies premier error guys...

I can see denial isn't just a river in Egypt... its a way of life for this guy...

Sheesh!!!

:headbang::desk::headbang::desk:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

I don;t understand what you mean by that child stuff you don;t make sense to me when you speak but I have to respect all Gods creations see my signature at the bottom then you will understand What i ment by that statement. i have to take off now no time left.

Alien JAZEC

4. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

:secret:
    For your information that doe's not mean i;m wrong and there are also pyramids on Mars as well as Egypt we helped build all of those Mars and egypt/i have to go for sure.

alien JAZEC

5. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Joe,

You started the thread with the question

And people have answered.

You don't like the answers and disrespected the people who did take the time to express an opinion. Rather than just say "thank you for your opinion" and continue to maintain your own, you insist on seeking approval which you won't get from this group~ like it or not. Hundreds have posted coins on the forum they thought to be unique, only to read that the majority's opinion is not what they had hoped. That is how one learns.

Einstein himself fell into the same ego trap by insisting that Quantum Physics was not a feasible direction. Eventually he was forced to accept certain aspects for his own theories. Adopting an alien heritage does not give added impetus to your claims, it makes them less acceptable.

You have made some good observations on coins here before, you do have knowledge and abilities. Don't undermine that aspect with continuing this attitude.

With respect,

Jim

6. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

You happened to be the best humanoid that expressed your feelings in a more intellegent human way and i appreciate that, then the others desertgem.

I put this post up to see if they would say it;s a improperly annealed planchet because i know it is I am not trying to be disrespectful to any body on the forum that;s not my intentions.i respect all life forms and i don;t know what ego is.

I have stated numerous times that i have brought the coin to two dealers that no errors, and they said it sure looks likea improperly annealed planchet in hand not a dug up coin.

I have gave serveral examples showing the differance of a dug up coin an a sinthered planchet ,but they don;t seem to understand the concept of what i'm trying to explain. I guess the pics don't do any justice for the coin .

I also have expressed many times that the coin has the apperance of a greyish chacoal apperance like the slabbed coins i have posted but it;s not adhereing to there brain ,and also showed a copper alloy on the edge of the coin..

I Do respect other opinions , but not when i think there wrong on the subject when i keep on saying the coin is a improperly annealed planchet and they don't see that i guess like i said it;s the pics Thank you for all your opinions on the coin

Now just because there are many opinions, that say this is not a sinthered planchet doesn't constitute there all right on there opinion which doesn't have to be valid ,and i speak for the so called experts too

Thank you DESERTGEM for your intelligent approach on the subject

Alien JAZEC

7. davidh

davidh soloist gnomic

So you ask for opinions and you respect others' opinions, but only when they agree with yours.

So what exactly is it that you want at this point? Do you just want someone to fully agree with you? If that's what it will take to end this mindless discussion I will bite the bullet and state that I AGREE WITH YOU.

Your coin is everything you have said it is and no one else here knows what they're talking about.

8. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

You again. The answer is no my ET friend david I want you to really examine the coin that's what i want. I don't expect everyone to agree with me on everything that's crazy ,but an opinion is just an opinion on this specimen

This is not a mindless discussion ,then why do you keep coming back to the thread if you think that?

.I hate repeating myself over and over and over and over and over and over again. the coin was brought to two reputable dealers that no there error coins and they said it was a improperly annealed planchet what more could i say to this David

Well im going to ask you a question, who would you think ,would be more accurate on there opinion ,two dealers that had the coin in hand, or a bunch of coin collectors and so called experts in there field , just going on a pic?

Maybe i shouldn't have posted this coin after all. I just wanted to show what a improperly annealed planchet looks like you don;t see many authentic ones around, because you have the majority of people say there dug up coins and not all of them are that;s a false statement.

I would say about 75 percent are dug up coins so where are the other 25 percent well I have two so far i also have a 1950 Jefferson nickel a brown color improperly annealed planchet so far.and there are two posted in this thread which are considered blacks or chacoal greyish color but not black beauties ,and there are others out there, ready to be discovered just like all other error coins.and just like other forms of life are being discovered on other planets by Zectorians

Alien Jazec

9. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

Joe - are you aware that fully 50% of the dealers out there, if not more, wouldn't know an improperly annealed planchet if it came up and bit them on the butt ? True story, whether you want to believe it or not.

10. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

I think that he's gullible and he will respond with 'butt, I do not know this term'.

11. ziggy9

ziggy9 *NEC SPERNO NEC TIMEO*

Three "reputable dealers" told me that my '82 DDR was a "minor doubling and not worth much" I'm glad I didn't listen to them. The odds are against two dealers in your area knowing how to tell a a real error from a hole in the ground.

Richard

12. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

How you could make a statement like that how do you know how much knowledge they have about this specific coin thats like saying how do i know how much knowledge the individuals are saying about my coin in the forum and including the so called experts too. I can;t go by a invalid statement like that it does' not compute sorry that is not a valid statement can;t prove that at all. if the glove don't fit you must aquit but a good try i must say.

Well i guess my dealers are among the 50 percent that know, is that a fair conclusion and you did say 50 percent What does bit them in the butt mean tell me i don;t know that terrninology and language.Please explain to me in detail so i can compute that in my memory.

Alien JAZEC

Alien JAZEC

13. davidh

davidh soloist gnomic

14. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

I totally disagree with you especially i would not listen to you and here;s a big hole in the ground that our craft left after we departed from that area and they still don;t know what did it.We hapened to keep our celestro stabblelizers on which punctured a big blast and left the big hole in the earth.

Alien JAZEC

Attached Files:

15. foundinrolls

foundinrolls Roll Searching Enthusiast

OK, Joe, name the dealers. I'll be happy to contact them and...

1) Find out if you talked to them.

2) Find out if they are knowledgeable on error coins.

3) Find out if they told you what you want to hear to make you go away.

4) Teach them the difference between a coin that was buried in the ground and one that was not.

Back up your nonsense with the identities of the dealers as they are incorrect in their assessments of your "junk" nickel.

Thanks

16. ziggy9

Your refusal to listen to me puts me in some very good company. I feel honored.

I think I see your coin at the bottom of that hole

Richard

17. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

Oh, didn't he tell you that the dealers were from his planet "Losthisfrigginmind"

18. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

I don;t have to proof that to you either you take my word for it and i wouldn't want you to communicate with any of the dealers that i correspond with and the distance is to far away for you to talk to them anyway .

I have no respect for you since you started in with me about false information so why would i even think about giving you that information and rockdude and ziggy9 your followers if you can;t take my word for it then it;s your problem not mine and i don;t mean to be rude either you left a bad taste in my capsule. peace to all Gods creations

Alien JAZEC

Alien JAZEC

19. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

You would only which you had a brain like mineyou would know the differance between a improperly annealed planchet ,and a dryer coin, and spooned coin a dug up coin ,and we don;t lose our minds like humanoids we have a protection called meander solborteent

JAZEC

20. ziggy9

Apparently any information that is in conflict with your opinion is "false information". Why ask for anyone's opinion if your attitude is "take my word for it".

I've had three Psychiatrists read this thread and they all agree that you are a total nut job but you will have to take my word for it!

Richard

21. LostDutchman

LostDutchman Under Staffed & Overly Motivated Supporter

Funny......for some reason I thought that might be your answer...

I smell something stinky jazz... and i think your full of it... :hail::hail::hail:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.