11990 nickel possibly a improperly Annealed planchet a black beauty?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by jazzcoins, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

This is not an adventure or a joke this
    is something that has to be known that you have a creator that was involved in your species . There;s no such thing as money on our planet that the root to all evil we are a peaceful species.

We don;t know if your are capable to understand the real facts of your kind I will try and let you understand a little.

Your species is part monkey and our dna planted in your dna, you are a desendent from monkey and our species known as the ZECTAS. The combined elements are just that.we developed your species millions of years ago and established you on earth which is not your planet you are just borrowing it to sustain yourselfs Your species is a fairly new breed called humanoids which you are part monkey and ZECTORIANS, but EInstein was part human ,and part ZECTORIANS not monkey see the differance that;s why he was so advanced in his thinking capacity and there are many more on earth like that Now how would i come up with this information if i wasn't telling the truth. My job as a ZECTORIAN is to be the communicator to let it be known and we have to take step by step to give you this information one little step at a time so you don't react in a chaotic way have a good day.

ALIEN JAZEC

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

I don't think the coin you posted was a black beauty at all i agree
    This is a black beauty

I think your coin is an off metal notice the elemets are near the rim least you could make out what it really is now why was it so black and dark GD?

YOUR coin is the bottom coin

Alien JAZEC

Attached Files:

4. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

Use a little common sense, just going by the name alone, Balck Beauty - which of the coins seems to be more fitting for the name ? The coin I posted - or that one you posted ?

I was around when the phrase Black Beauty was first coined - and I assure you that when it was used, it was used to describe coins like the one I posted. And the name is a bit of a misnomer anyway, the coins are actually a very dark, midnight blue - not black. But Black Beauty was the name used.

5. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

GD but your coin looks like a off mental coin look at the positioning of the elements and jefferson head are so close to the end of the coin that looks like an off mental coin honest could you explain that for me why the elements are postioned like that. my coin does appear more like a black beauty them the one you posted.yours looks unnatural a little over done.and i don;t mean backed in the furnace either.

Alien JAZEC

6. Soylent

Soylent Guest

This thread is more fun than cable TV.

7. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

May i ask what's so hilarious about this jsiuen kisnej lksoiee i wish you would take me serious see the annealing furnace that my coin was in for to long of a period of time my coin is a improperly anealed planchet species

the diagram shows how coins are made maybe Bill could learn from this diagram and some others

Alien JAZEC

Attached Files:

8. davidh

davidh soloist gnomic

I wouldn't say that - maybe more fun that a root canal, but not by much.

9. ziggy9

ziggy9 *NEC SPERNO NEC TIMEO*

WOW
    I've been avoiding this thread like the plague but got bored today and decided to read it. All I can say (other than the coin is definately dug up) is that someone has gone off his meds!

Richard

10. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

WHAT DO YOU NO YOU WOULDN'T NO A DUG UP COIN IF YOU SEEN ONE BETWEEN A IMPROPERLY ANNEALED PLANCHET WHICH THIS IS i BROUGHT THE COIN TO ANOTHER DEALER HE ALSO SAID IT WAS A SINTHERED PLANCHET NOW THAT;S TWO THAT SAW IT IN HAND SO YOUR WRONG SORRY JDUHE KIJUE NJUSHY EMIKJUE NJHSYGE NSJUHE YOU SHOULD HAD AVOIDED IT LONGER .IT WAS PEACEFUL I DON;T HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU I RATHER KEEP MY DISTANCE WHICH I CAN WHEN I BOARD MY SPACECRAFT A LONG DISTANCE.

ALIEN JAZEC

11. ziggy9

feel free to fly away SPACE MAN

12. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

Why are you calling me names again are you starting in with me i hope not because i will avoid you and please don;t insult my species not good by calling me spaceman you called me a name.

Why did you decide to repley to this thread to start trouble yep

Alien JAZEC from the planet ZECTAS

Attached Files:

13. ziggy9

if it walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck........

14. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

Now do I look like a duck to you?

Alien JAZEC

Attached Files:

15. TheNoost

TheNoost huldufolk

More like a car accident. Its hard not to look, but feel sorry when you do.

16. davidh

davidh soloist gnomic

[​IMG]

17. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

Not close at all this is more like what we look like when we take off our cleareooxisated layer off to protect us from your quality of air that you destroyed on your planet

Alien JAZEC

Attached Files:

18. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

I don't think your funny at all and quite frankly am getting tired of your B.S.
    Your mocking everyone on this forum, take it elsewhere.

19. Thender

Thender Senior Member

Dog-Gone!!!! I will say one thing. I did learn something. I learned why I have a copper colored nickle, in my collection, from a few rambling posts back... GD explained it very well... Thanks GD!

As for the rest of this thread... Hmmmm....

20. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

i think it;s the other way around. what does B.S.mean. i don;r know that terminology how;s Isahia doing?and you started this not me.and i;m not trying to be funny everybody else is not me/ i posted a improperly annealed planchet that;s all i did.not a dryer coin.

Jazec

21. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

I think you two are meant for each other. And don't act like a child. Act like an adult.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.