WTT: 11 Silver Proof Sets for Ghetto Gold [Or Common $1]

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Atarian, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Atarian

Atarian Well-Known Member

Want to trade my SILVER proof sets that I bought from 2010 to 2019 from the US Mint. There are 11 total, each year from 2010 to 2019, with two from 2018 - one "regular" and one reverse proof. To be clear, I bought one each year from the US Mint and have the receipts, these are not picked-through e-Bay products or whatever. I am the original owner of all. They have no problems, although I'm not a coin grader. IF IT'S A DEAL MAKER/BREAKER I will scan my receipts.

All sets are in mint condition (haha - as in no scratches or whatever to the lenses), as are the packaging products - boxes, COA, etc. I looked at them once or twice and they went in the safe.

These are "worth" about $45 a piece per e-Bay sales, except the 2012 and the reverse proof set that trend higher.

If anyone would like to trade for a CERTIFIED (PCGS/ANACS/NGC) US modern commemorative MS69 $5 gold please PM. Let's face it - you know they're lame. A $5 gold Liberty GRADED would work too - AU50 or better.

A ROLL OF PROBLEM-FREE COMMON PEACE/MORGANS WILL WORK TOO. FINE OR BETTER, NO COINS WITH ISSUES PLEASE.

Thanks for reading if you made it this far.

Edit: Traders pay their own USPS Priority Mail shipping with tracking.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020