$100 Face "Best Price" 90% Silver (13.5 x Face), Half, Quarter, Dime Coins - $1350

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by imrich, Nov 16, 2016.

1. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

One $100 Face lot assortment of pre-1965 90% Silver coins with the normal "Junk Silver Slicks" and mutilated coins removed.

The coins will be packaged in transparent pouches or clear rolls, where every coin can be viewed/counted without opening the package/roll.

The coins to be delivered are: $10 Face Very Good or better 90% Silver W.L., Franklin, Kennedy halves, $45 Face Average Very Good to almost uncirculated "Fu1l Date" 90% Silver Washington quarters, and $45 Face Very Good to almost uncirculated 90% Silver Mercury and Roosevelt dimes. Current prominent national Dealer prices offered normally without halves @ a greater price: https://comparesilverprices.com/.

Check the independent above "link", and I believe you'll find my quality and pricing the best to be found. I believe you'll find my "No Junk" pricing to be less than Best credible pricing currently to be found.

Will ship my $100 hard Silver currency for $1350 Fiat paper currency, paid with personal check or postal money order, as others on this site have done (multiple lots available). $20 Face or greater lots can be supplied @ a pro-rated price with proportional coin type quantities. Questions? PM, or e-mail: richfoss@localnet.com

If desired, the lot can be placed on eBid where this 100% positive ~1000 feedback seller would assuredly properly deliver that advertised to avoid negative "feedback".