WTT: $100 Face "Best Price" 90% @ 13 x For 50c, 25c, 10c - $1300 (Reduced)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by imrich, May 16, 2016.

1. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

One $100 Face lot assortment of pre-1965 90% Silver coins with the normal "Junk Silver Slicks" and mutilated coins removed. Current prominent national Dealer prices offered: https://comparesilverprices.com/.

The coins will be packaged in transparent pouches or clear rolls, where every coin can be viewed/counted without opening the package/roll, allowing a full refund for unopened coin containers.

The coins to be delivered are: $10 Face Very Good or better 90% Silver W.L., Franklin, Kennedy halves, $40 Face Average Very-Good to almost uncirculated "Full Date" 90% Silver Washington quarters, and $50 Face Very-Good to Very-Fine 90% Silver Mercury dimes.

Check the independent above "link", and I believe you'll find my quality and pricing the best to be found, but if another legitimate source can be shown, I'll beat their quality/price. I believe you'll find my "No Junk" pricing to be less than Best credible pricing currently found for normal "junk silver" (average circulated with culls generally included) without half dollars.

$15 flat rate, signature confirmation - tracking S/H cost. Will variable value trade my $100 hard Silver currency for $1300 (REDUCED 5/22/16) Fiat paper currency, paid with personal check or postal money order. Questions? richfoss@localnet.com

Smaller $50 and $25 lots can also be delivered at a proportional price and item type amount for $10 S/H.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
    brandon spiegel likes this.