1 sovering Georgivs v 1917 verdadero o falso??

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by technochinofilo, Sep 20, 2017.

1. technochinofilo

technochinofilo New Member

Hola,, tengo una moneda de 1 soberano georgivs v de 1917 sin ceca y me gustaría saber si es posible que sea autentica o falsa.
    La y llevado a varios sitios de numismática y 2 de ellos me han dicho que es una copia de joyería y otros que parece auténtico pero no se arriesgas a decir 100% que lo mar, hicieron la prueba del ácido, y si, es de oro de verdad Me gustaría que dieran su opinión.Gracias

peso: 7,9 gr
    diametro: 22mm

Descargar imagenes:

edited - if you wish to post pictures then please do so, it is quite easy to do using the forum software. But do not post links and ask people to download them.

Also, you will need to post in English.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2017
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. technochinofilo

4. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

The weight and diameter are correct. The coin surfaces look grainy to me though. I would lean more toward it being a counterfeit. With a coin of such high value, if you were unsure, I would send it to be authenticated.

5. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

It's impossible to say for sure based on pictures, but the coin does have a certain grainy look to it. And that would be enough for me to question if the coin is authentic or not.

furryfrog02 likes this.
  6. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

Hmmmm - must be an echo in here :D

Tyler Graton likes this.
  7. technochinofilo

thanks for your answers

8. rte

rte Well-Known Member

Looks cast.
    Maybe a piece made for jewelry.
    Not worth more than the gold value and that could range from 14k to 22k to ??

9. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Grainy look, denticals seem odd, raised pimple centered in field between V and lips, other dull lumps between the S in Georgivs and the other V. Not feeling good about this coin.

10. ewomack

ewomack 魚の下着

Sí, de acuerdo, la moneda mira un poco falso a mi tambíen, pero no estoy un experto. Si lo vi en una tienda en alguna parte, estaría probablemente no lo compraría. El mundo es un sitio muy dificil a veces, ¿no?

Whoops... that is to say, I agree with the above... I would probably avoid this coin as well if I came across it... I can't say for sure if it's fake, but it seems to have enough danger signs...

Draft saved Draft deleted