016 Kentucky cracks

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by usmc60, Jun 22, 2016.

1. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

My doubled dies I send in to Wexler.I'm sure you'll find his site extremely knowledgeable.And you will be able to see his submission policies. It usually takes about two weeks to get my coins back.Good luck:blackalien:
    http://doubleddie.com/719755.html

Matthew Peak likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

I do not know if this will help. But this is a redneck camera set up I have.:snaphappy::blackalien:

Attached Files:

4. Matthew Peak

Matthew Peak Member

Thanks. My wife just got us a new computer with the latest software that she somehow convinced me we needed. I'll take a look at some of the hardware options that are available. I initially was thinking of some type of digital camera, but this makes a lot more sense. I appreciate the helpul insight.

5. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Question Matthew. What kind of camera did you take the photos with.?:snaphappy::blackalien: Smart phone.?

6. Matthew Peak

Matthew Peak Member

Yes. Was using a smart phone. I just upgraded and this camera isnt as good as the previous generation.

7. Billyray

Billyray Junior Member

I have the same microscope, but I made the mistake of buying the 400x one. It works good, but I should of went with a lower power one.

8. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

To tell you the truth I thought the same thing when I bought this camera. So I purchased a little more expensive one, that was also a five megapixel instead of two like my original. After getting the software issue resolved to where both cameras would work on my computer. It turns out the better camera five megapixel one, was not performing to my standards. So I went back to my old 2 megapixel one. One thing I found out, the camera was doing a good job. Basically I just had to learn a few tricks to make it do what I wanted it to do. And as any photographer will tell you, lighting is a big factor in taking photos. And basically now that's what I'm working on. If I can ask what kind of problems are you having. I am by no means a photographer. But working with this kind of camera for the last couple of months I have learned a few tricks,:snaphappy::blackalien:

9. Matthew Peak

Matthew Peak Member

• Rear 13-megapixel camera, 8MP on front.
    • Im not sure if this is what you were asking me or not. I got this phone because of the camera and it was supposed to be one of the best ones out there. But, I cant get it to focus real well on close ups.

10. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Matthew to be truthful with you I know nothing about the camera phones. I'm old school and still have the old star track flip phone. But I've read somewhere and seen it on eBay I believe there are micro attachments for smart phones. To get that close up you're looking for. I'm pretty sure you're going to do the research on it. Your photos were not that bad.:snaphappy::blackalien:

Matthew Peak likes this.
  11. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Coin #1 is 2016-P 25¢ KY WDDR-007 which is new listing for my files. It is similar to, but not WDDR-002.:):happy::happy::blackalien:

12. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Let's add a couple more. -9-24-1.jpg

Attached Files:

13. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

14. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

15. bryantallard

bryantallard show me the money....so i can look through it

Wexler is only $4 per coin. not expensive...and not a mistake if you learn something from it. as for the 13 S type 2 buff for 60 cents? I HAVE to see this coin. if you paid that price...it's probably not real.

16. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

Have you heard anything about John he's been out of action for a couple months now. Really don't know if he still accepting coins. Last I checked he still had my five coins waiting for him at his PO Box. And that's been over a month ago. I hope he's doing better from what I heard before.USMC60

Draft saved Draft deleted