Монеты качества пруф,Россия

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Pavel123, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Pavel123

Pavel123 New Member

Здравствуйте.Я из России.Интересно Ваше мнение по поводу качества монет пруф
    Изображение 214.jpg Изображение 217.jpg
    Изображение 222.jpg Изображение 224.jpg
    Изображение 226.jpg Изображение 229.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

Loose translation - " interested in your opinion about the quality of the Proof coins."

4. harris498

harris498 Accumulator

Некоторые очень хорошие советские доказательства!
    Or something like that.

5. Pavel123

Pavel123 New Member

Probably it wasn't correctly expressed a little. Translates so. What do you think of style of execution of such coins? Your opinion?

6. giorgio11

giorgio11 Senior Numismatist

Очень красиво! Первый-это композитора Сергея Прокофьева, второй-это то, что, грузинские, а третий что-то около 50-летию Фашистов? Спасибо за обмен! (Перевод с яндекс; мой русский не настолько хорош.)

Very beautiful! The first is of composer Sergei Prokofiev, the second is what, Georgian, and the third something about the 50th anniversary of the Fascists? Thanks for sharing! (Translation from Yandex; my Russian is not that good.)

7. giorgio11

С точки зрения артистизма я думаю, что первый и второй очень приятно, третий немного мультяшным

In terms of artistry I think the first and second are very nice, the third is a bit cartoonish.

8. Pavel123

Pavel123 New Member

The second coin - the classic of the Persian poetry, one of the largest poets of the medieval East, the largest poet romantic in the Persian epic literature, introduced in the Persian epic poetry informal conversation and realistic style

9. harris498

harris498 Accumulator

I like the obverse of the first coin pictured, with Prokofiev. Reverse on all three is very well done.

10. giorgio11

I think Pavel123 is referring above to the Persian epic poet Nizami Ganjavi, who was born in 1141 and died in 1209. The 850 "lyet" on the coin means 850th anniversary of his birth.

I found information about him here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nizami_Ganjavi

Pavel, thanks for the information, you are welcome here!

Best Regards, :)

George

11. KSorbo

KSorbo Well-Known Member

Dobro pozhalovat' v nash forum!

Mne bol'she vsego nravitsa moneta k 50-letiu moskovskoi bitvy.

(Welcome to our forum. I most like the coin commemorating the 50th anniversary of the battle of Moscow.)

Eta tema osobenno znachimaya dlya menya, tak kak dedushka moei zheny uchastvoval v etoi bitvy.

(This subject is especially meaningful for me as my wife's grandfather took part in that battle.)

Kstati ya pisal vse eto bez avtoperevodchika.

Draft saved Draft deleted