Here's one of mine, an 1879 Proof Seated Liberty Dime in a PCGS OGH with a Green CAC: [ATTACH]
EDIT: ALL COINS HAVE BEEN SOLD, THANK YOU! Good morning! I have two lots available for sale. My preference is to sell these in either two...
I have personally witnessed auctioneers bid up online bidders to find their upper limits, then back out their bids until the online bidder wins....
Good morning! Have my second auction this month scheduled for today and tomorrow. Over 2,000 lots that include plenty of individual coins (raw...
Well, my goal is to learn and TRY to still enjoy coin collecting for the fun and excitement it can bring, not the financial investment that...
It's already in an archival flip to get stored away with the others...so at this point no worries about profiting off it :) And the TPG was more...
The cheek on the obverse and chest feathers on the reverse are what give me the "this was stored in a PVC album and then dipped to remove the...
Hey everyone! Just picked up this 1903 S last week. Thought I would share with the forum and ask two questions: Question 1: Do you think it...
Good afternoon, and happy Labor Day! I have a huge pile of JUNK silver I'd like offer for sale. How I'd like to do it is this: I'd like to list...
I had the idea to try to trade some PM for key dates/better coins when prices were high. First problem, none of the shops had any key dates....
Separate names with a comma.