Coin has been removed from the auction. They said they will send it in to be authenticated. I told them to save their money. LOL
They refused to pull it, even after I sent an image of a genuine one. Please bombard them with emails at office@bauerauction.com. Here is the...
Kinda obvious. It's up to $400.
Having owned one, when I first saw it I thought the MM was added and then looked at the reverse and knew that was added. I don't think it is very...
https://hibid.com/lot/256409184/1909-s-vdb-wheat-penny-cent-note?ref=catalog
$40, sold for $500 on ebay. HARD TIMES TOKEN ~ MAJOR GEN. WM. H. HARRISON ~ HT-810C ~ DeWITT WHH 1836-1 https://www.ebay.com/itm/406017879594
What is best, lacquer thinner or acetone? TIA
The knob inside the loop of the 5 has me wondering. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Express
Just got it back [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
On its way to NGC today
Separate names with a comma.