Opened a filing cabinet to find some Tax papers and found my 1976 ANA grading guide book. The reverse looks to have claims to VG with all that...
I feel like @Pickin and Grinin stole thoughts out of my head and posted them on line. What he said. James
@ddddd has a good point, the price you pay for a coin that has not been verified authentic by the pro's should come at a discount. I am not a...
Congrats. Finishing any set is great but I prefer to set custom goals; the sets are more unique and I find the end results more interesting. I...
I don't know if Half Dollar references apply but I would have also guessed some sort of Good. James
I would have to know more about what kind of strikes are typical for this year, but my initial (no books consulted) is a VF-35. James
@johnmilton . Different strokes for different folks. I have always emphasized First/Last years, All mintmarks possible. I'm real big on...
I would have expected the Reeded Edge Half to have graded at least XF-40 with a shot at 45 if the luster is there. You have a complete and full...
My coin knowledge is rather limited, so I will talk about the 2 coins I am familiar with. I think your Reeded Edge Half is quite attractive. I...
@Eduard . I agree, the close up seems to show some sort of carbon stain rather than scratches. To be honest it looks very much like a tradse...
I am not the greatest at internet or electronic stuff but thank you @Victor_Clark . I found the archive list using your post @KBBPLL . Thank you...
I don't see the Barber Society in that list. @Victor_Clark
I wanted to read some of the past issues but when I go to the site and click on the Newman Portal it says no such thing exists. I know i used...
@mark_h . What a great coin. 74-S is the Rodney Dangerfield of round 2 arrow coins; they seem to get overlooked and get no respect. I still...
Separate names with a comma.