Probably close to the time they started in London. The first I have is no.4, 20/11/1980,
I have many coins previously in slabs - details, top pops, also rans and a considerable number of unlisted (choose your denomination -not) where...
From the picture I would say it probably has based on the toning, but there can be very few coins that have circulated which never saw a wipe here...
Keep up the good work. As I said, peck marks are a lottery, and so it appears are the criteria. Dipping is cleaning IMO, no? Thoroughly...
Unquestionably. It is irrelevant for my 2 point grading system of acceptable and unacceptable in any case, the rules for which are determined by...
In which case, this Henry VIII first coinage penny struck under Bp. Thomas Wolsey at the ecclesiastical mint at Durham should tick the box for...
You might not be successful if you want to peruse their library, as the in house copies contain data which they would not wish to disclose, such...
The first UK one in their sole name was 11/10/1978. Before that they did joint sales with Glens from 1974 on, eg. The gold sale in November that...
Give one of the reasonable hammered coins to a member of the children's forum who only collects modern circulation issues. Youngest registered...
Brilliant. Thank you.
I picked up this Elizabeth I halfcrown at the Motcomb part II sale last November. Quite pleased as it is a rare die pair with the sceptre pointing...
Many thanks. That Sasanian site is really useful. :) As for the Constantine, I had got as far as Trier and those around RIC 449 previously, but...
Hi. A couple ids required with references if possible please. I can't find a match for the Roman on Wildwinds and have no Sasanian literature....
Henry VIII Posthumous coinage halfpenny of London with a G for D in LONDON. Not recorded anywhere to my knowledge and the only one I have seen....
Separate names with a comma.