Coin Talk
Home Members > ratdog95 >

Recent Content by ratdog95

  1. ratdog95
    Profile Post

    I was reading about the '09 lincoln's. I understand that you have some rolls for sale. I'm just...

    I was reading about the '09 lincoln's. I understand that you have some rolls for sale. I'm just a collector but would like to get a couple of P...
    Profile Post by ratdog95 for desertgem, Apr 22, 2009
  2. ratdog95
    Thread

    2009 P Sacagawea dollar smooth edge

    Has anyone heard of these yet because I found one and I'd like to know if their is a lot of them out there and if threir worth a good amount of...
    Thread by: ratdog95, Apr 11, 2009, 3 replies, in forum: What's it Worth
  3. ratdog95
    Thread

    2009 P Sacagawea dollar smooth edge

    Has anyone heard about how many of these dollars their are and what their worth?
    Thread by: ratdog95, Apr 11, 2009, 4 replies, in forum: Error Coins
  • Find all content by ratdog95
  • Find all threads by ratdog95
  • Forgot your password?

Recent Topics

  • Collecting Nut Large Cent
    Collecting Nut posted Oct 3, 2026 at 1:38 PM
  • Collecting Nut Valentina I
    Collecting Nut posted Oct 3, 2026 at 12:19 PM
  • Pickin and Grinin Whats your opinion of this...
    Pickin and Grinin posted Oct 3, 2026 at 12:12 PM
  • delila1 Proof sets at melt and face
    delila1 posted Oct 3, 2026 at 11:52 AM
  • dwhiz Ruby Red PCGS slab Boxes 40th..
    dwhiz posted Oct 3, 2026 at 11:42 AM
  • Broucheion Open Access ebook: “COINAGE AND...
    Broucheion posted Oct 3, 2026 at 8:15 AM
  • Inspector43 Is there acceptable cleaning?
    Inspector43 posted Oct 3, 2026 at 7:39 AM
  • Sallent Two new fractional notes for my...
    Sallent posted Oct 2, 2026 at 10:19 PM
  • Barney McRae Another GTG Morgan
    Barney McRae posted Oct 2, 2026 at 7:25 PM
  • Collecting Nut Phrygia, Laodicea ad Lycum
    Collecting Nut posted Oct 2, 2026 at 4:43 PM
  • Collecting Nut Off Center Strikes on Quarters
    Collecting Nut posted Oct 2, 2026 at 4:04 PM
  • Collecting Nut A Rare First Year of Issue Mint...
    Collecting Nut posted Oct 2, 2026 at 3:51 PM
Loading...

The Coin Show

“Coin

Server Fundraiser

Making a donation to support CoinTalk with Amazon?
The Admin's Wishlist

Coin Talk
Home Members > ratdog95 >
Coin Talk
  • Home

    Home

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Activity
    • Recent Posts
  • Forums

    Forums

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Posts
  • Competitions

    Competitions

    Quick Links
    • Competition Index
    • Rules, Terms & Conditions
  • Gallery

    Gallery

    Quick Links
    • Search Media
    • New Media
  • Showcase

    Showcase

    Quick Links
    • Search Items
    • Most Active Members
    • New Items
  • Directory

    Directory

    Quick Links
    • Directory Home
    • New Listings
  • Members

    Members

    Quick Links
    • Notable Members
    • Current Visitors
    • Recent Activity
    • New Profile Posts
    • Sponsors
  • Menu
Search

Separate names with a comma.

Useful Searches

  • Recent Posts
More...
  • Contact Us
  • Help
  • Home
  • Top
  • RSS
  • Terms and Rules
  • Privacy Policy
Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2019 XenForo Ltd.