H'mm. 20 cent in MS or PF 65/66 Nice early cob, any colonial mint, 17th century 1866 Shield Nickel, MS or PF 66, fully struck and nice. Wreath...
53 is my vote. Nice coin. my '39-O is a PCGS VF-35, shown below for comparison. [ATTACH]
10. That pit is likely a planchet flaw.
40
I will once I have it in hand and after I get back from my golf trip.
Don't have this coin in hand yet. I've been looking for this Colonial type for about a year. I violated @johnmilton advice to not buy red...
I voted 40. I don't see any evidence of luster which might have bumped it to 45 since it has a lot of detail left. Looks like original surfaces,...
I applaud you all for your conservative grading ethos. Nevertheless, this coin graded MS-64 CAC. It's not so lonely out on that limb now,...
Just for grins, this is the coin it replaced although I still have this one and will keep it. [ATTACH]
I voted 62 because of what appear to be blemishes on the left field of the obverse and the right side of Monticello. I cannot tell from the photo...
30. Reverse is definitely weak strike issue. I might have given it a 35 but I think there are a few too many and slightly serious dings and...
New addition, replacing a nice XF-45 in the set. GTG and whether it got the CAC bean or not. Reveal tomorrow. [ATTACH]
My gut reaction is that the coin has the remaining detail of a 55. BUT, I see no evidence of luster anywhere but you will have to confirm or...
Great research @KBBPLL! I'm intrigued that we see the same type of artifact but not in the same locations.
Separate names with a comma.