The only real quality and value that picking up where Krause/Pick left off is this: The provision of ONE PLACE where collectors can go to find...
FOR SALE: Are you interested in purchasing a whole collection of RARE Bank of Korea mint sets? 37 sets in total~! Serious offers ONLY. The...
SWEET! In CoinWorld? Nice... That's hard work. And an incredible accomplishment! When will the magazine be available at the bookstores? It...
Yep. The numismatic analyses of the coins, esp. the 1/4 Yang are real standouts!
Numismatic author Calvin Jin has just released FOR FREE DOWNLOAD his revised and edited book version of his blog posts that comprise the amazing...
Yes, however, maybe that's the "rationale" behind why they want to make them digital? The prices can be more easily hooked up to fresh market...
Yep. It's not just a "book publisher" who's going to make this Catalog product with its pricing.
Here are some press releases from NGC about their purchase of the digital assets of the Krause Catalogs. These are what many of us remember as the...
Thanks for the explanation! I wonder what my graded world coin (sold for over $500) will look like after it receives its "Authenticity...
ALL coins over $500? How about world coins?
I'll pull a Detecto and predict... MS-61
I do. I like writing about them, too.
Separate names with a comma.