afm1982 If you send me your snail mail address. I will send you nice 2012-D El Yunque and Chaco Canyon.
Photos of the 1843 Large O and regular O. While your coin appears to have damage in the area approximating an O, even with wear the O would be...
To be on a wrong planchet, it has to be smaller than a nickel. If it was a 1964 penny your coin would be 95% copper. If it was a 1964 dime, your...
Non political post against anti-Semitism taken down, reason: Political. Is a virulent act of anti-Semitism. This is a disgrace. Shame on U.
I finally pulled another W. After searching fruitlessly for the last couple years. (Pulled one out of GF's change, a double.) And it was one that...
The OP example is a very strong one. I have 3 of these all at different stages, light, medium and strong. I almost tossed the light one back...
Oh nice eye on the Washington obverse, (duh.) Plus it looks to be the same size so is it the exact same leftover dies? I am OK with that, it's...
I will assume if they only made them in Philly and no where else, there is no mint mark. I didn't realize they made them at West Point as well....
Yes without seeing it in hand easily XF/ and probably AU.
I picked up 3 rolls today. Circulated would be good. Privy quarters would be good. So I get 3 rolls of (Revolutionary War?). But I have only seen...
Separate names with a comma.