Coin Talk
Home Members > Leo Zilba >

Recent Content by Leo Zilba

  1. Leo Zilba
    Post

    1969 s penny

    I was a coin collector in my youth....and have taken it back up as a relaxing hobby:..just searching through change I get..I’m a bit untrained as...
    Post by: Leo Zilba, Dec 20, 2019 in forum: Error Coins
  2. Leo Zilba
    Post

    1969 s penny

    It was the “W” that got me thinking
    Post by: Leo Zilba, Dec 20, 2019 in forum: Error Coins
  3. Leo Zilba
    Post

    1969 s penny

    Thank you for the reply. I’ve looked at a lot of the pics online, such as the one above....for some odd reason I thought the poor condition of...
    Post by: Leo Zilba, Dec 20, 2019 in forum: Error Coins
  4. Leo Zilba
    Post

    1969 s penny

    Hi thank you for your time...merry Xmas!
    Post by: Leo Zilba, Dec 20, 2019 in forum: Error Coins
  5. Leo Zilba
    Post

    1969 s penny

    I also put a pic of it on my avatar
    Post by: Leo Zilba, Dec 20, 2019 in forum: Error Coins
  6. Leo Zilba
    Post

    1969 s penny

    I know it sounds nuts...but the bottom one truly looks like the rare ddo
    Post by: Leo Zilba, Dec 20, 2019 in forum: Error Coins
  7. Leo Zilba
    Thread

    1969 s penny

    Would someone please tell me I’m nuts.....that can’t be what I think it is....I’m totally new here...and live in Ohio. Any thoughts are much...
    Thread by: Leo Zilba, Dec 20, 2019, 22 replies, in forum: Error Coins
  • Find all content by Leo Zilba
  • Find all threads by Leo Zilba
  • Forgot your password?

Recent Topics

  • Pickin and Grinin Finally got my editing program...
    Pickin and Grinin posted Sep 27, 2026 at 7:25 PM
  • The Meat man Common but comely Columbus...
    The Meat man posted Sep 27, 2026 at 5:37 PM
  • johnmilton P.T. Barnum tokens
    johnmilton posted Sep 27, 2026 at 2:38 PM
  • meandyou4ever0 Would you pay $183.000 for one...
    meandyou4ever0 posted Sep 27, 2026 at 2:28 PM
  • Collecting Nut PAN Coin
    Collecting Nut posted Sep 27, 2026 at 1:38 PM
  • Collecting Nut 83,000 Likes Celebration
    Collecting Nut posted Sep 27, 2026 at 12:43 PM
  • Collecting Nut CS11C
    Collecting Nut posted Sep 27, 2026 at 12:23 PM
  • Collecting Nut CS11
    Collecting Nut posted Sep 27, 2026 at 12:20 PM
  • Collecting Nut Urbs Roma
    Collecting Nut posted Sep 27, 2026 at 12:12 PM
  • Collecting Nut Valens
    Collecting Nut posted Sep 27, 2026 at 12:08 PM
  • Collecting Nut Amphipolis, Macedonia
    Collecting Nut posted Sep 27, 2026 at 12:05 PM
  • mpcusa Sifting through my late father...
    mpcusa posted Sep 26, 2026 at 10:55 PM
Loading...

The Coin Show

“Coin

Server Fundraiser

Making a donation to support CoinTalk with Amazon?
The Admin's Wishlist

Coin Talk
Home Members > Leo Zilba >
Coin Talk
  • Home

    Home

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Activity
    • Recent Posts
  • Forums

    Forums

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Posts
  • Competitions

    Competitions

    Quick Links
    • Competition Index
    • Rules, Terms & Conditions
  • Gallery

    Gallery

    Quick Links
    • Search Media
    • New Media
  • Showcase

    Showcase

    Quick Links
    • Search Items
    • Most Active Members
    • New Items
  • Directory

    Directory

    Quick Links
    • Directory Home
    • New Listings
  • Members

    Members

    Quick Links
    • Notable Members
    • Current Visitors
    • Recent Activity
    • New Profile Posts
    • Sponsors
  • Menu
Search

Separate names with a comma.

Useful Searches

  • Recent Posts
More...
  • Contact Us
  • Help
  • Home
  • Top
  • RSS
  • Terms and Rules
  • Privacy Policy
Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2019 XenForo Ltd.