Well, I have never sent a coin in to be graded. Don't have any intention of sending one in at this time. So, I've been reading each post,...
I can't believe (well i believe you) how many older Nickels you find roll hunting. I think I've found 2 Buffalos in the last 6 months. And...
Hey, let me, let me!!!! I'll gladly do it for you. And, you won't have to worry about me stealing anything from you because that's part of the...
I've got 2 right now, but going to sell one when I get a "round2it", lol. Or trade it. Guess which one I'm getting rid of, lol. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I've got the 1976 Proof set, but don't have it photographed. No errors, just regular proof. But I do have a picture of a 1976 S Half that I found...
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about (that's nothing new, and not important), but I know that you have put time and energy in this...
Yes Sir, you do. But, again yours is far nicer than mine. But, I'm glad for you. I know you've worked very hard on your collection, and the parts...
Y'alls are fancier than mine, and in better condition, but I'm just thankful to have one! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
@Victor_Clark I wasn't surprised in the least to see you identify it. CoinTalk is truly blessed to have your knowledge and expertise readily at...
Again, outstanding!
I like!
Very good. May not be in great condition, but that doesn't keep it from being a great find! Like has already been said, you are really finding...
Separate names with a comma.