Wow, what a set of Lincolns!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by MentalVirus, Oct 28, 2011.

1. MentalVirus

MentalVirus New Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. RaceBannon

RaceBannon Member

That guy sells some high end coins. You should take a look at some of the Morgans he offers from time to time. YOWZA!

4. jcakcoin

jcakcoin New Member

That's a lot of coins!!!!

5. MentalVirus

MentalVirus New Member

Yeah I was looking at some of his other stuff, pretty impressive coins he has there. Is this someone you've seen before?

6. rev1774

rev1774 Well-Known Member

Wow, that is a major collection...only thing that would trouble me with something that large is a 3 day return period... but I guess with the slabbed items and such it shouldn't/wouldn't be a problem........

He has nice stuff all around from the look of it...

7. coppermania

coppermania Numistatist

Cracking those coins out of holders and placing them in a Dansco will really hurt that guy. IMO Matt

8. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

I am missing something. Where did he say they were cracked? He shows the coins in the slabs.

9. coppermania

coppermania Numistatist

Yeah, there are many slabbed coins, but the Dansco has all those PCGS tags taped to the inside of the book. Why do people do that?

10. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

Ah! Did not look at the last page. At least he has kept most of the early dates. And, it is possible those are all late memorials. I can tell some definitely are (PF69 DCAM). If they are all late memorials, they will not count for mauch anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted