SOLD Slabbed 5 oz ATB with OGP, many other coins

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by stldanceartist, Apr 6, 2014.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Hello again everyone!

I've been "away from my desk" for a few weeks due to a residency in NYC with a dance company. As such, I took a break from posting here, as well as from listing coins for sale (if someone buys it, I have to ship it...which means I'd have to drag not only coins but shipping supplies to NYC with me...and that's NOT going to happen.)

In any case, I am back and I have plenty of coins available.

I will say this: I am excited to get some coins sold!

I'll give you all first shot. Sound good? I thought so. Good.

Although I have hundreds of coins listed on my website, due to character limits I am not able to post a complete list here. If you would like one, it's available, and it has "start" prices. For today, I am just going to highlight the 5 oz America The Beautiful coins I have. All are graded, and all come with OGP except the Yellowstone, which I believe I have the COA for, but no box. I have lowered the prices on ALL of these coins! Plus you get free shipping! All coins have great high-resolution photos which you may receive a copy for your archives/records (if requested.)

Okay, let's get started:

Gold & Silver
    http://benjaminallen.org/gold-silver-coins/

2010 P Mount Hood 5 oz ATB NGC SP69 ($200)
    2011 Chickasaw 5 oz ATB NGC MS68DPL ($200)
    2011 P Olympic 5 oz ATB NGC SP70 ($600)
    2011 P Glacier 5 oz ATB NGC SP69 ($250)
    2012 P Chaco Culture 5 oz ATB NGC SP69 ($250)
    2012 P Denali 5 oz ATB NGC SP69 ($500)
    2012 P El Yunque 5 oz ATB NGC SP70 ($350)

You can buy these through my website (Stripe) which handles credit/debit card payments, or if you prefer to use PayPal, I can accept that as well.

I'd love to get all of these sold this week, and off my shelves, so if you are looking to put together a set, and would like ALL of them, let me know and I'll make you a good deal.

Feel free, while you're there, to check out my other coins I have listed. If there is something you like, make a reasonable offer and we'll get you and that coin together somehow!

Thanks, and it's good to be back!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2014