WTS: Seated Half, Trimes, Lunar Series I 10 oz, more

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by e30kgk, Apr 2, 2014.

1. e30kgk

e30kgk Member

I've got the following to sell or trade:

Perth Lunar Series 1 Year of the Snake - 10 oz silver - in original mint air-tite, only opened to photograph

year of the snake rev.jpg year of the snake obv.jpg

All of the following coins are raw. Grades listed are solely my opinion. I believe them to be accurate, but make your own decision before buying.

Prices listed are loosely based primarily on a copy of the greysheet that I've got from a couple months back. Most coins are below bid. Don't think much has changed since then on these. That said, don't hesitate to make an offer on anything.

1859-O Seated Liberty half - XF - $95

2 - E8nDI03.jpg 1 - THJExUv.jpg

1856 silver three-cent - VF - $50

2 - 0GJ28dx.jpg 1 - f0GrBhA.jpg

1856 silver three-cent - XF - $80

1 - mG2ceXL.jpg 2 - DcVV2Rt.jpg

I've also got the following. I'd prefer not to sell any one of these items on their own, simply because of the cost of shipping relative to the cost of the item, but if you've got to have one of them, let me know and we'll work something out.

• 1945 micro-S Mercury dime - $6
    • 1893 Columbian Expo half - $18
    • 1942 Walking Liberty half - AU50 - $22

Accepting payment in paypal gift, paypal + 3.5% from users with reputation, BTC, money order, personal checks (with some conditions), or trade for interesting silver/gold.

Will gladly hear trade offers of Walking Liberty key dates or most dates in AU or MS (raw strongly preferred). Also interested in old foreign gold coins.

Shipping is from the US via USPS, $3.50 including tracking in the US. Will ship globally, but at buyer's expense. Unless otherwise requested, shipping is at buyer's risk. I will provide photographic proof of packing/mailing, as well as a tracking number. If buyer desires, they may purchase insurance at my cost. Note, shipping insured internationally is very pricey, but if you desire to pay for it, I'll gladly insure the package.

While I am new here, I do have extensive feedback on another forum under the same username trading similar items, which I will gladly share with anyone interested.