Rare & most expensive pennies

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by mfboss, Feb 18, 2014.

1. coinman1234

coinman1234 Not a Well-Known Member

There are still rare cents out there.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mfboss

mfboss Member

Money isn't important but my dads health is I just want to take a lot of stress of of him........ I work from 6 am to 10pm & roll search almost till 3 or 4 am I don't think there's another way of making money when I work all day but look for silver coins & other coins to try an make a little extra money

4. mfboss

mfboss Member

Thanks coinman I will keep searching

5. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

I realize that on the surface this may appear true, but pre-82 cents are not grade A copper.

Okay, but if they were so easily found, such coins wouldn't be that rare or valuable now, would they? You do not have to agree with me, but I am simply trying to help this gentleman understand what he's getting himself into.

6. mfboss

mfboss Member

I understand you @BooksB4Coins I know they ain't easy to find cause like you said they wouldn't be rare & worth money everyone will have one but that's why I try to learn a lot & do it at the same time I know it won't be easy to get one but no one ever knows if they get lucky & find one it's like playing the lottery not everyone hits the jackpot but when that one lucky person does it's there time you get me that's how I see it never lose hope

Draft saved Draft deleted