Post your Kennedy Halves!!

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by zach24, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Caleb

Caleb Active Member

29447378.JPG 29447379.JPG Here are a couple of 1971-S errors that dad let me send into PCGS for grading and to have Mr. Arnold photograph. They both have strong "Clash" marks and one has a 180 degree rotated reverse.
    Rassi, Paul_62 and jello like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this ad.
  3. micbraun

micbraun coindiccted

Dude, that's Kennedy...? He sure looks like Elvis ;-)
  4. jello

jello Old+Long time Member

Just opened this roll of 1964-P . It's been sealed since February 1964 if memory is correct, not to much toning .
    downloadfile-6-1.jpg downloadfile-7-1.jpg
    Paul_62 and micbraun like this.
  5. Morgandude11

Morgandude11 Pro amore Morgan pupa

I have posted many Kennedys here, mostly my toners. How about this one, the King of Kennedys in terms of being collectible:

1998s SMS.jpg 1998SMS rev.jpg
    Paul_62 and jello like this.
  6. bugo

bugo Well-Known Member

My dad brought his collection over the other night. I will eventually inherit his collection, in which the coins are loose in a fireproof box. I was looking through it and found a 1964-D half dollar. I told him it needed to be in a protector and asked him if I could take it. He said yes and I found six more 1964-Ds. I put them in cardboard holderd and took them all home. I also put a few Morgans and a peace dollar he had in protectors. 7 1964-Ds isn't a bad little haul. Hopefullly it will be a long time before I get the rest of the coins.