Negative Feedback On EBay

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by BHPM Trader, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

You are right. I spent the last several hours making up a screen shot of my order just so I could post it here. But that reporting page took even longer.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. AWORDCREATED

AWORDCREATED Hardly Noticeable

Wittgenstein rolls over in his grave in sync with clinker.

4. non_cents

non_cents Well-Known Member

??
    Apparently my sarcasm is not as easily detected by some. Ether that, or I'm not understanding your post...

5. AWORDCREATED

AWORDCREATED Hardly Noticeable

the latter

coins776 likes this.
  6. non_cents

[​IMG]

7. coins776

coins776 no title

8. coins776

coins776 no title

i am pretty sure that many of you will try to find a way to weasel around the ebay rules for listing coins. see the link that i posted to ebay rules for listing coins.

9. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

You know, I think this charade has gone on long enough. I'm starting to feel sorry for coins776, and I think we should stop stringing him along.

You're right, coins776. All those bargains people talk about winning on eBay? All made up. Every one of them. Not a single one is real.

In fact, you know what else is made up? eBay. That's right. There's really no such thing. All those millions of items you see listed? It's all just a game, designed to get under your skin.

Yes, your skin, coins776. It's all about you, just as you suspected -- because, after all, who can you trust or believe besides yourself?

I'd ask for others here on CoinTalk to join me in ending the game, but -- and you've probably guessed this by now, too -- there's no such thing as CoinTalk, either. All these "different people" who've been arguing with you? They're all one person, carrying on yet another elaborate deception.

So, you may be wondering -- who's really behind all these different CoinTalk IDs? Who's so bored, who has so much time on his/her hands, that they can pretend to be an entire site full of people, all out to deceive coins776?

The answer is right at your fingertips. There's only one person who could be this wrapped up in your view of the world. I think you'll find it's someone you've known for a very long time, although you may still not know him as well as you think you do. Perhaps you should sit down and have a long, serious talk with him -- although, to a degree, I guess that's what you've been doing here all along.

10. coins776

coins776 no title

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/account/recognizing-spoof.html

11. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

12. coins776

coins776 no title

please tell us all, o' mighty ones, how many great bargins did any of you get on ebay today? a dozen? 100? 1,000 bargins? you know many? zero, thats how many. zero bargins today, zero bargins for the next million years.

13. coins776

coins776 no title

by the way, i would think that the more a person learns about coins, the less coins that they will buy, not the other way around. bragging about spending too much money on coins, does not equal experts on coins.

14. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

You don't get bargains everyday any time you wish. You get them by looking and watch a lot. Once in a while you stumble across them. And, FWIW, I picked up a 1949-D Lincoln PCGS 66. Going price I have seen is $90 - $120. I got it for $65.

15. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

Hmmm? I don't think I said anything about coin expertise. You can easily be experienced on eBay and not have a clue about numismatics.

16. coins776

coins776 no title

why don't all of you spend many hours putting together a complete list of all of your ebay bargins, then you can post them here, i could use a good laugh.

17. coins776

coins776 no title

i think that you just lost this debate.

18. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

BTW, how did your phone call to eBay go? I noticed that neither of your auctions were pulled.

non_cents likes this.
  19. coins776

coins776 no title

again, you are very wrong. i have not listed any coins on ebay since 2011. i called ebay, and they confirmed the rules for coin auctions that i mentioned. did you see the link that i posted for ebay rules for listing coins? you just ignore those facts and belive whatever you want to anyway.

20. non_cents

Can't we just agree that some people see benefit in using ebay and some do not?
    I'm sorry to the OP for the thread getting so off track (though I admit I played a part in that).

21. 19Lyds

19Lyds Member of the United States of Confusion

IF a buyer has a negative eBay experience with a seller then the seller rightfully deserves a negative. That's what the feedback system is for and that's why sellers cannot leave "buyers" any negative feedback (extortion).

In the case of the OP, some of the negative feedback does seem rather silly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.