Negative Feedback On EBay

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by BHPM Trader, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coins776

coins776 no title

yes they did break ebay rules.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. coins776

coins776 no title

i think that i might be able to find them for those prices, but not on ebay. i could probably find them for those prices from some of the coin dealers that i sometimes buy from.

4. coins776

coins776 no title

two of the examples that you posted are way out of my price range. most of the people on here may not understand that. to some of us $200.00 is a lot of money. that is more than the cost of my monthly electric bill.

5. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

I will guarantee you a profit if you will sell them to me. But I will bet it will never happen.
    Maybe they break the rules as you imagine them, but you are going to have to show me some specifics. BTW, it is NOT against the rules to show a picture of something where a grade appears.

6. coins776

coins776 no title

yes it is against ebay rules for sellers to put numeric grades on raw coins, and to show photos that include those grades in the listings.

7. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

Oh, but you lose big time on that. BTW, I am the one who enforces their rules. So, yes, I know what they are.

8. coins776

coins776 no title

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Small-Cents-/11633/i.html?LH_Auction=1&Grade=MS%2066&_from=R40&Certification=PCGS|NGC&_nkw=1946&_dcat=11633&Mint%20Location=Philadelphia&rt=nc
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/Small-Cents-/11633/i.html?LH_Auction=1&Mint%20Location=Philadelphia&_from=R40&Certification=PCGS|NGC&_nkw=1948&_dcat=11633&Grade=MS%2066&rt=nc
    here are two links to ebay auctions for 1946 p and 1948 p certified ms66 rd by ngc or pcgs. there are no 1953 p lincoln cents on ebay now that are ms66 rd certified by ngc or pcgs. feel free to check the links whenever you like and as often as you want, and let everybody know if and when you find any of these coins that sell for the types of prices that you mentioned. i set the search results for only p lincolns, but when i checked the links ebay set them back to p,d,s lincolns

9. coins776

coins776 no title

you really need to tell better stories with better, more realistic details if you expect anyone to belive those stories. please stop making up stories.

10. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

I did not say they were still there. Nor do they have to be the cheapest ever in order to be a bargain. Here is a copy of my order from eBay

sales.jpg

non_cents likes this.
  11. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

Here is my reporting page. Notice how many I can report at once. Now look at you page and tell me how many you can report. Notice a difference?

rpt.jpg

non_cents likes this.
  12. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

You got any more lies you want to spread?

non_cents likes this.
  13. non_cents

non_cents Well-Known Member

RlM, in face of all these obvious facts you have presented, I still don't believe you for no logical reason whatsoever. ;)

14. coins776

coins776 no title

it is really you and the others who imagine things. most of you probably should be taking some type of medication for delusions. most every claim that you and the others have made about ebay is false. i am going to call ebay and ask them about their rules for listing coins, just to verify what i already know about their rules. and by the way, if you and the others did not say things like, (you bought four of a given coin) or you got the coins for a few dollars when those coins would sell for much more than that, then maybe your stories would not sound so false. i think most on here are just looking for reasons to brag about how much money they have and their newest purchases. very boring.

15. coins776

coins776 no title

he did not present any facts, just more unfounded claims.

16. non_cents

Er...do you not see the pics he posted? I think those count as "facts".

17. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

Go ahead and call. Ask to speak to Judy.

I even showed you proof that I bought 8 coins for 22.99 each. I showed you proof that I have different reporting than you. So go ahead and believe as you wish.

non_cents likes this.
  18. coins776

coins776 no title

you tell lies and then you accuse me of spreading lies, typical. twist around the truth all that you want, that still does not change any facts.

19. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

It won't make any difference. Even when eBay says I am right, he will find some other reason not to believe. I wonder if there is anyone out there he really believes.

20. coins776

coins776 no title

the claims that you make about those coins are not proof of anything.

21. non_cents

Himself. I figure no amount of evidence will ever convince this individual, no matter how obvious it is, as he will somehow find a way to try and discredit it and accuse us of telling tall tales.

Personally...I think he's still angry about his 5 bucks.

Kasia and rlm's cents like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.