Need help for Mizozuman2!!!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by cpm9ball, Oct 17, 2011.

1. dctjr80

dctjr80 Senior Member

I believe this thread has reached maximum mushiness at this point... :rollureyes:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. dmott88

dmott88 Coin Slinger

awww....bummer

4. mizozuman2

mizozuman2 that random guy

wow, a few days after i post this, my dad shows up at my grandparents house, homeless and without a job. i guess my grandparents went to vegas for a week, and he passed away from a heart attack. he was 36. :( :( :( it's so hard, even though i don't know him.

5. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Oh Miz, I am so sorry for you and your family to have to go thru this. Even if your dad wasn't in your life, it means he now can never be. But trust in your mom. It sounds like she is on your side.Kasia

6. mizozuman2

it's just not real, i can't believe that he just shows up in my life, then he's gone forever. it's hard on a 14 year old to go through this. :(

7. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

That's terribly sad Mizo. I'm so sorry to read this. It's sad that you never got the chance to meet him but I'm sure he loved you. Both you and he are in my prayers this evening.

8. mizozuman2

thanks green, means a lot to me!

9. green18

We're family here Mizo.

10. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Your friends here at CT are all by you, I'm sure. Grieve if you can, it's not a weakness. There's plenty of time to "be strong" later. If you have the opportunity, find out some of his good traits. It is hard, even if you're much older to lose a parent.

11. green18

Echo that. Lost my Dad a few years ago.......lost Granddad many years ago. Still mourn the loss.

12. mizozuman2

13. AdamL

AdamL Well-Known Member

Sorry Miz. That really saddens me. Hang in there buddy.

14. lincolncent

lincolncent Future Storm Chaser Guy

I resent this somewhat as I have plenty of respect for (most) everyone over 20. I don't have respect for (most) under 20, however. And I'm under 20 til next month! haha

But really, I hope you get this worked out. Even though I don't personally know you I'll gladly vouch for you as you seem to have a good character about you here on the board!
    And I'm sorry about your dad miz. I can't even imagine going through something like that.

15. green18

Just to interject a little levity........Chris? Good character?

Nope. A character? (Sí).......:)

[and I know I'm gonna get it for that one tomorrow morning. :)]

16. dctjr80

dctjr80 Senior Member

Mizo, I am sorry for your loss, I too understand loss and there is nothing I can say to you other than my heart goes out to you buddy.

17. lucyray

lucyray Ariel -n- Tango

Mizo, I offer you my heartfelt sympathy. We're here for you. Take care of you and your mom. Perhaps you'll hear some good things to remember about your dad over the next few days.. maybe he even liked coins, like you do.

My condolences to you and to your mother.

LucyRay

18. mizozuman2

thank you lucy, it means a lot whenever someone is there for you, i know i'd do the same for anyone on here.

mizozuman2

19. SNDMN59

SNDMN59 New Member

Just buried my father today but I had happy tears for him not sorrow, hang in there my friend my prayers are with
    you my friend.

Sandy

20. mizozuman2

thanks sandy, this is the 2nd family member that we had die this year, my great great grandma passed away at 104 years old in the summer, we miss her so much, and i'm going to miss my dad just as much too.

21. phdunay

phdunay Member

Sorry for your loss, Miz., I don't know what it feels like but I would expect it to be extremely hard, I will have to experience it someday. I also just noticed, you have it posted that you live in El Dorado, Kansas, so unless this is to throw off any possible type of predator, we do know approximately where you live, just saying.

Draft saved Draft deleted