Kryptonitecomics proudly announces the launching on KEY Largo Rare Coins!!!

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by Kryptonitecomic, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Kryptonitecomic

Kryptonitecomic New Member

[​IMG]

I have exciting news for all of the collectors and members here who follow my auctions on Ebay.....I have decided to start a website with my long time Business partners RCtoners and we are very proud to annouce the Key Largo Rare Coins is now live!!!

KEY LARGO RARE COINS

While the website isn't the most technologically advanced site on the web (Hey I built it and I don't have a degree) we hope to continue to add features that make it one of the most usuable sites for coin collectors of all shapes and sizes. Like most sites it's still a work in progress and there are many additional sections that will be added in the coming months so collectors can come to purchase coins or just come to read show reports, articales on coin photography, learn about types of toned coins, or just browse through are soon to be extensive gallery of previously sold coins. There will also be an Ebay section that will feature our current Ebay offerings as that is still a large part of our ongoing business model. What we hope to do is fill the website with more higher end coins toned and non toned that we have been currently avoiding listing on Ebay as we don't like reserve auctions and most of the BIN's you see on Ebay are well above fair market prices due to sellers needing to cover Ebay\Paypal fees as well as squeeze out a fair profit margain. By listing directly on our site we hope to be able to list some top quality material at fair but competative prices.

So to provide a basic index of what we currently have on the site, please see below:

- Coin photography - Tips & Tricks
    - Coin Imaging - New Service available
    - Toning Facts & Information - Extensive gallery of toned coin images by type
    - Coin Gallery - Previously Feature coin gallery with high quality images
    - Ebay Auctions
    - Real time Bullion prices

Coming Soon:

- Favorite Site Links
    - Coin grading section w/photos

So please join myself, Chris and Robin and take a tour of the new site and if you have feedback or suggestions of things you think you would like to see on the site please e-mail us at:
    keylargorarecoins@yahoo.com

I will be keeping the Kryptonitecomics name on Ebay for the next few months as we transition over to the new company name and website, but we will be including flyers with all coins sold on Ebay to get the word out about the future name change!!

As always you can find a link here to our current Ebay auctions or find a better list with images directly on our site!!!

Kryptonitecomics on Ebay