King of the Morgans Contest

Discussion in 'Contests' started by RaceBannon, Apr 25, 2012.

1. RaceBannon

RaceBannon Member

Jello,
    Are any of those figures your guess? Or was that just an FYI post?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. redwin117

redwin117 Junior Member

4. Duke Kavanaugh

Duke Kavanaugh The Big Coin Hunter

5. Duke Kavanaugh

You guess that for a 1893s in MS60 but your 11 center is worth what?? :eek: At least be consistently high or consistently low. :p

6. redwin117

redwin117 Junior Member

Just remember this coin is MS60 and the mintage of this coin is 100,000 K.... Please Do not compare this to my eleven cent 1995 with Two Great leaders obverse and 2 Full dates 1995. Because My eleven cent is the super gem in all Doubled Denomination with highest offered received on my eBay lot of SEVEN MILLION US DOLLAR.

7. pumpkinpie

pumpkinpie what is this I don*t even

Just shut up. This is nothing more than spam. No one in their right mind gives a **** about your damn 11 cent piece anymore.

8. pumpkinpie

pumpkinpie what is this I don*t even

BTW, do you grasp that the offer came from a jokester claiming to live in Disney World?

9. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

$80,000 that's my guess. Thanks

10. K2Coins

K2Coins GO GATORS

11. Duke Kavanaugh

I brought it up. But I am wishing I didn't :eek: lol.

Back to the Great Race Contest (I like that name).

BTW I'd sure like to own that 1893s! Anyone want to lend me some cash for it? :yes:

12. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

If you'll just wait until they dry, I'll give you all you want. The only problem is the only denomination I have is an $11 note with Washington & Hamilton on them.

Chris

13. Porsche2007

Porsche2007 Senior Member

14. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

Well, the guess of reserve not met was already taken, so I'll go with $95,251

15. Numis-addict

Numis-addict Addicted to coins

That was a bit spastic. I like the coin, and he didn't start the thing anyway. Do you have to argue, because I want to look at a contest here.

16. AdamL

AdamL Well-Known Member

17. wheatydigger

wheatydigger Member

18. RaceBannon

RaceBannon Member

19. CoinMike747

CoinMike747 Barber Connoisseur

Its interesting that it started at $1.00, but i am going to say around 121,000:thumb:

20. Erazz

Erazz New Member

$102,350.00

21. PittsburghMom

PittsburghMom Active Member

I wish I could change my guess to "listing ended early"... Why would anyone make their bid through Ebay at this point? The seller could go outside of Ebay and split that 10% commission. Everyone (other than Ebay) wins and the new buyer's identity even remains private which is a plus to many buyers at this level.

Draft saved Draft deleted