Just a great coin member

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by ace71499, Sep 5, 2013.

1. ace71499

ace71499 Young Numismatic

Hey guys. I would just like to tell you about my friend (well i hope he considers me a friend)stldanceartist (idk why the name is blue) So we talked for a little bit and i see posting by him once in a while and we chat. He is a really good guy and is very educated on his coins! He gifted me a 2009 ddr penny for nothing (and one day the favor will be returned... when i can actually send mail without my parents knowing!) He is a great member and if you arent following i suggest doing so!
    Thanks again stldanceartist
    Jason

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

That was very nice of stlouisdanceartistinutah!

Jason, don't try to figure out a way to go against your parents wishes. They're doing it because they care about you. You'd be surprised how many perverts there are online.

Chris

4. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you had a great experience with a CT member. I believe many of us have the same opinion of him, and he hasn't even given us anything! :D

I believe most people here are similar, great people.

5. Bustie

Bustie New Member

I think all of the people here are great. I've learned a lot about coins just reading the post. Cpm is right though, don't disobey your parents because they are in the right here...you never know who is going to harm you. No offense to members here as I don't think it will happen, but parents always have the what if thing going.

6. ace71499

ace71499 Young Numismatic

I didn't mean without my parents knowing I mean like when I cant get lectured about perverts online because I know he isn't a pervert!

Draft saved Draft deleted