diggers metal detecting find 1916 d merc

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by bryantallard, Apr 16, 2014.

1. coingeek12

coingeek12 Well-Known Member

and then you ask to detect on someones property, and they saw the show, so they say no.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

I'm not sure how much that really has to do with anything. I wouldn't want anyone poking around my property (if I had any)...and that has nothing to do with the show.

4. coingeek12

coingeek12 Well-Known Member

i have heard several cases of people denying others permission to search their field for the very reason of that show....
    but it does not happen a lot.

5. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

I have watched these programs and want to believe in them, but just too much faking for their audience.

6. bryantallard

bryantallard show me the money....so i can look through it

i still stand by the fact that i can't see them being allowed to do a "fake" show on sites that are protected/preserved for whatever reason they are. but i guess if people believe in aliens, and conspiracy theories, and evrything else that seems to far fetched...why not believe it's fake. i could be 100% wrong...but i think i argue a good point. to each their own.
    maybe we can start accusing nat geo of using staging and green screens when they do mountain tops. or maybe they copy their wildlife of youtube and claim it as their own. i guess without being present for a live taping we will never know and ust have to agree to disagree

7. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

I don't understand how letting them search and dig in such areas is any different from planting the item first. If the show is allowed to search and dig...what is the difference?

8. Fall Guy

Fall Guy Active Member

I am in the TV/Movie industry and it's well know that most reality shows are staged/scripted to some extend. I have caught the show a few times and fully believe it is staged.

Draft saved Draft deleted