Accident

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by koen, Apr 25, 2012.

1. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

Please understand that you are under no obligation to tell your story. If you wish to share your story, we are here for you, but if you chose not to, I'm sure that the members would understand.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. lucyray

lucyray Ariel -n- Tango

What Rickmp says is right..it is not necessary to tell us the story. We all respect your privacy.

Hang in there, Herman.

4. largecent37

largecent37 Coin Collector

I'm so sorry for your loss. I didn't know your brother but I loved reading his posts. He always had a great outlook on life and a great sense of humor. May Koen rest in peace.

5. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

I wish to let everyone know that because of the generosity of CT members, I have reached and surpassed my goal. I have 211.00 sent in, which should be more than enough to purchase coins that Koen would have liked, and pay for shipping to Belgium.

If anyone else wishes to donate, I will still accept: however, if you would like to put an idea on what to use it for for Koen's family, that would be best. Or you may choose to contact lucyray to send coins her way, or you may quietly remember Koen in another way. I'm sure just the thought that people are willing to go out of their way to help is a comfort, and I'm sure that Koens' family will realize that people will continue to honor Koen by doing random acts of kindness. I don't think it could happen any other way. Sponsor someone on a coin grading class or give some magazines and supplies to the younger numismatists in your area. Think of all the good people who make up our hobby.

The kindness of the people on CT allowed Koen to come out and really contribute to all the people here. May we always remember Koen, and bless all of you.

Kasia

6. krispy

krispy krispy

What a heartbreaking thread to read! My condolences to the family. I remember well koen's jovial and inquisitive posts on CT. He will be missed.

7. snapsalot

snapsalot Member

We'll miss you Koen!

8. 5dollarEdunote

5dollarEdunote Coin Connoisseur

Koen was a valuable member on this forum. I am very sorry for your families loss, he will definitely be missed.

9. koen

koen New Member

Thank you all,

This is really to much.
    i am happy that you all are doing this for his kids,
    Koen would have been happy to.

But for the rest as Kasia said:
    "Sponsor someone on a coin grading class or give some magazines and supplies to the younger numismatists in your area."

I know my brother would have loved that idea.

Again all thank you for your sympathy and kind words.

Regards
    Herman

10. koen

koen New Member

Dear people of this website,
    Can anyone help me out by telling me how i can make it happen that the mails send by this website come to my mailbox?
    I am not used to use sites like this and i would like to change it.

Thank you
    Regards
    Herman

11. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Herman,

1) go to settings at the top of the page and click on it.

2) scroll down the page and look to the left where it says My Settings. Go to Edit Email and Password and click on it.

3) Where is says Enter your present password to continue: put in your current password, then go down on the same page where it says Edit Email Address (Optional) and put your new email there in both positions.

4) Then go to Save Changes and click on that

That should put the emails to whatever address you want to have them go to.

12. koen

koen New Member

thank you again Kasia.
    You have been very helpful for me.

Regards
    Herman

13. sunflower

sunflower New Member

So very sorry. What a wonderful brother you are to assist with these communications.
    Tess of Kansas

Draft saved Draft deleted