$50 bill ink transfer?

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by bryantallard, Apr 8, 2014.

1. bryantallard

bryantallard show me the money....so i can look through it

I do agree with funkee. just because you live in a nice area with a state of the art security system with a wall size vault, with your own small force of security guards...it won't matter. if the wrong crowd found out, and they wanted it, you may be surprised the extent people will go to acquire it
    have you not seen the national treasure movies with Nicholas cage?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    jakchota likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. funkee

funkee Tender, Legal

Getting a little off topic. But leaving cash out in the open and announcing it are two different things. Frankly, no one is going to keep their cash stacked up on the living room table, when their landlord enters their apartment. But keeping it in a drawer and telling no one, is far safer than telling others how much cash you have but it keeping it locked up in a safe.

If people know that you have it, they'll find a way to take it - security systems or not. Chances are it won't be your landlord though. And yes, people will bother to jack a "nice private home, right in front of a park and on the open." If no one knows you have $50k in your sock drawer, the chances of it getting stolen are on par with a random burglary. And during a random burglary, you're just as likely to get that safe lifted as having your drawers rummaged through.

A few more tips for you. Don't use your real name online, JakChota. Also, don't use that same name for your YouTube account, where you post videos of your neighborhood and people you know. A 3 second search on Intelius.com brought the names of your relatives and their addresses. Cross referencing some of the names against your YouTube videos helps confirm who you are. I also find it hard to believe that you own a 5 family building, since you graduated from Columbus HS in 2013 (http://www.bxtimes.com/assets/pdf/2013_26bxt.pdf).

It's easy to find stuff on the internet. If someone wants to find you, you've made it real easy for them. Maybe you don't have $50k in your place. I hear that people lie on the internet. :wideyed:

P.S. You better make damn sure it's an emergency, if you're going in to tenants' apartments. Landlords get sued all the time over "right of entry" cases for trespass and invasion of privacy. I rented in BK, Bronx and Manhattan for the 20 years I lived there. Not once did a landlord need to enter my apartment.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  4. funkee

funkee Tender, Legal

That's a stash house. If no one knows you have it, it should work just fine. The best safety precaution is not announcing your safe's contents to the world. Also not telling people identifying details about your life is good practice as well.

5. jakchota

jakchota Active Member

amen. money isn't sometimes power, its just a family or something you love is.

6. jakchota

jakchota Active Member

well as i said it to everyone else here I'm 18... haha theres nothing to lie. again if you want to know more about my personal life send me a message and ill tell you whats up. go on stalk my life it doesn't matter, just like you stalked me, me being the computer geek i can pull out all the information from your computer because tracking a ip and adding it to my router and making it a secondary computer to mine can be a simple 10 minute job and some one can drain out your bank account in minutes. scary? yeah happens every day! so again don't try to use "google" as a defense. hahahaha plus i drive a e550 2014 biturbo 4matic, and your driving? look it up more. wait I'm sorry you can't see my car insurance nor my bank account because its PRIVATE.

7. jakchota

jakchota Active Member

and I'm not going to make a fool out of my self for this website because its practically pointless. i went to the best high school in the new york state for two years... decided its pointless paying for education when you can have it for free. now I'm in college going for mechanical engineering, electrical engineering. so yes i don't need nonsense:D i was making a point towards your find but theres always a wise guy out there!

8. funkee

funkee Tender, Legal

bryantallard: Sorry for turning your thread into this nonsense.

9. bryantallard

bryantallard show me the money....so i can look through it

on an end note... i would like to think that the people who are here that i share my finds and collection photos with would not be THAT kind of person that would actually do such things to people. i would like to think that we ALL are better than that. right?
    it's ok funkee. everyone is entitled to their own opinions as i would voice mine. its not what is said, but HOW it is said. as long as people "disagree" within some respectful guidelines ( not swearing, or putting people down,etc) then it all good :) to each their own

10. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

Really? :rolleyes:

11. Gamerzilla2012

Gamerzilla2012 New Member

Yes, don't let short-term changes deceive you, one year is nothing compared to one hundred, and gold has for the most part been going up for thousands of years!

12. jlogan

jlogan Well-Known Member

why keep 50k in your house? you could keep it in a bank at .1% monthly interest, and gain $50 a month. thats $600 a year, you could buy a decent coin for that

Draft saved Draft deleted