2014 NATIONAL BASEBALL HALL OF FAME CURVED PROOF

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by mintcollection, Mar 26, 2014.

1. 19Lyds

19Lyds Member of the United States of Confusion

Pf course, You're referring to the Gold Coin?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

Referring to all coins but all I collect are the proof gold ones. The gold coins sold out today quickly at the show followed by the half dollar which was surprising since the dealers did not want them. At the end of the show today only silver proof was available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. statequarterguy

statequarterguy Love Pucks

True, but much more likely the thieves on Wall St will loot your IRA - especially if they're "holding" gold for you.

5. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

On Wednesday I said I was passing on these. When noon Thursday rolled around I couldn't help myself. I placed 1 order in the 2nd inning and got another order in the 8th inning. Now waiting on the Mint to ship....BALK !!! Oh no, Mr. Moy is the ump...:eek:

Not mine, love the look of these in hand. "FIRST PITCH"....you gotta love it....:D hofproof-vert.jpg

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  6. Silverhouse

Silverhouse Well-Known Member

I'll have to get the 5.00 gold unc version. I can't pass it up.

7. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

I saw yesterday where the ratio is 30,000/20,000 PF/MS, give or take a few hundred.

Travlntiques likes this.
  8. GoldIRA

GoldIRA Active Member

I work for a self-directed IRA custodian that allows real precious metals in an IRA or even an HSA. The demand for off-shore depository storage facilitates is growing. We have relationships in Canada, Europe, and even Singapore.

I don't mean to start an argument because your points are all valid. However, the 1-2% of IRA holders that legally have alternative assets like metals are probably at the bottom of the list in terms of confiscation - especially if the government can't demand that a privately held foreign entity hand over assets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Blaubart

Blaubart Melt Value = 4.50

Sorry for any confusion, but I was referring to money invested in IRA's, which are essentially nothing more than 1's and 0's that can be electronically seized with very little effort.

10. GoldIRA

GoldIRA Active Member

Agreed...

Ask me about holding real physical precious metals in an IRA or HSA plan.

11. stoster38

stoster38 Member

I bought 1 each of the silver coins and clad half dollars. The weird thing is I received a confirmation email with the order number. When I check online it doesn't show up in my order history and when I try to manually look it up it I get a message that it cant find the order and if I keep receiving the message to contact Customer Service. Anyone else having this happen with their order?

12. stoster38

stoster38 Member

My order is showing up now. I guess a system glitch or database being updated. Can't wait to go the coins. I wonder if they'll be backordered until June like the order status indicates.

13. Travlntiques

Travlntiques Well-Known Member

Shouldn't be that bad of a wait if you were able to get in early enough. My Silver order has been getting its shipping date bumped around a lot, but always remains within a two-week window.
    My Gold order is in severe BACK-ORDER!!! Expected ship is still in July......Hope some of y'all will be returning yours to the mint! :) They'll be sending me your sloppy 2nds.

14. stoster38

stoster38 Member

Just got an update on my order. The clad uncirculated & proof silver still back ordered until 6/21/2014 but proof clad back ordered until 4/3/2014 & uncirculated silver until 4/16/2014.

15. PennyGuy

PennyGuy US and CDN Copper

My order is in.......

[​IMG]

Actually I stood in line in Baltimore

16. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

You're gonna give everyone a heart attack!!!!!

PennyGuy and Travlntiques like this.
  17. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Keep rubbing it in Bill........:(

18. PennyGuy

PennyGuy US and CDN Copper

Needed something to do in Baltimore. I waited until the line was manageable on Saturday, but the had two item limits in place, so I got that 90% dollar and a clad proof half dollar. Two Christmas presents are in the bag, so to speak.

green18 likes this.
  19. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Son in Law gonna owe ya Bill.......:)

20. bkozak33

bkozak33 Collector

I
    i think they look better in the ogp, then in the slab

21. wishingman42

wishingman42 Member

I ordered one of all six coins. All came today but the baseball HOF silver unc. Said it was expected to ship on April the third. Anybody get theres?

Draft saved Draft deleted