1968 cent error?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by bliss70, Apr 12, 2005.

1. bliss70

bliss70 Junior Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. bliss70

bliss70 Junior Member

4. Dani1986

Dani1986 New Member

Hey, I found 2 of the same 1968 Lincoln Cents the other day when I cleaned out my wallet. I always look at my change to see if I have anything worth saving. I thought these two pennies were neat so I kept them and thought I would look them up online and that's when I found your post. I'm new to this coin collecting thing as well but I thought the two I found look like they were doubled die obverse, but I'm not sure. I wanted to know what you found out about yours because my two look exactly like the one you have in the picture.

Thanks, Dani

5. Dani1986

Dani1986 New Member

Hey, I found 2 of the same 1968 Lincoln Cents the other day when I cleaned out my wallet. I always look at my change to see if I have anything worth saving. I thought these two pennies were neat so I kept them and thought I would look them up online and that's when I found your post. I'm new to this coin collecting thing as well but I thought the two I found look like they were doubled die obverse, but I'm not sure. I wanted to know what you found out about yours because my two look exactly like the one you have in the picture.

Thanks, Dani

Draft saved Draft deleted