[CLOSED] Penny Luster Giveaway #1 (Twelve Days of COINmas)

Discussion in 'Contests' started by lordmarcovan, Nov 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

These are my Northern Bells . ;)

Penny Luster likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mrweaseluv

mrweaseluv Supporter! Supporter

Here's the skinny pic... her 1st meeting with the evil Ms PITA :D 843102_506387382745370_913831896_o.jpg

Penny Luster, Kasia and lordmarcovan like this.
  4. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

And now the fourth day is upon us. (Non-consecutively speaking.)

Lot #4.

On the fourth day of COINmas, @Penny Luster gave to thee...

Four Lincoln Bicentennial cents, Brilliant Uncirculated.

Quoting the Wikipedia article linked above, the designs of these coins are as follows:

" Lincoln Bicentennial cents (2009)
    The Presidential $1 Coin Act of 2005 required that the cent's reverse be redesigned for 2009, and that four designs be issued to celebrate the Abraham Lincoln Bicentennial. The coins were to be emblematic of Lincoln's early life in Kentucky and in Indiana, of his professional life in Illinois, and of his presidency.[79] Unveiled September 22, 2008, at a ceremony held at the Lincoln Memorial, these designs were:
    • Birth and early childhood in Kentucky: this design features a log cabin. It was designed by Richard Masters and sculpted by Jim Licaretz.[80] This penny was released into circulation on Lincoln's 200th birthday, February 12, 2009, at a special ceremony at LaRue County High School in Hodgenville, Kentucky, Lincoln's birthplace.[81]
    • Formative years in Indiana: this design features a young Lincoln reading while taking a break from rail splitting. It was designed and sculpted by Charles Vickers, and released on May 14, 2009.[80][82]
    • Professional life in Illinois: this design features Lincoln as a young lawyer, standing before the Springfield Illinois State Capitol. It was designed by Joel Iskowitz and sculpted by Don Everhart.[80] It was made available on August 13, 2009.[82]
    • Presidency in Washington, D.C.: this design features the half completed Capitol dome. It was designed by Susan Gamble and sculpted by Joseph Menna.[80] This fourth cent was released to the public on November 12, 2009.[82]"
    (*Picture below shows the third and fourth types transposed.)
    Coinmas4.jpg

Want 'em? :)

All you have to do to enter is say "I want those!", and then post something else amusing and cheerful, per Claire's directions:
    After one day has elapsed, we will then have another drawing, and give these coins away, and then we'll move on to the fifth day of Coinmas, which will be a drawing for five coins!

Randy Abercrombie and Ryro like this.
  5. lordmarcovan

This post is an extra chance for @Ryro, who got left out of the drawing for Day 3 because I was fiddling with the random number generator while he posted.

@Ryro may also post a normal entry, to double his chances in this (Day 4) contest, if he so desires.

Ryro likes this.
  6. lordmarcovan

This post is an extra chance for @SensibleSal66, who got left out of the drawing for Day 3 because I was fiddling with the random number generator while he posted.

@SensibleSal66 may also post a normal entry, to double his chances in this (Day 4) contest, if he so desires.

7. lordmarcovan

This post is an extra chance for @mrweaseluv, who got left out of the drawing for Day 3 because I was fiddling with the random number generator while he posted.

@mrweaseluv may also post a normal entry, to double his chances in this (Day 4) contest, if he so desires.

8. Christina Pernock

Christina Pernock Active Member

I want this!

Last post was my kitty pepper now here's my boyfriend's kitty blaze! An ultra close up! PXL_20201201_045927502.jpg

9. serdogthehound

serdogthehound Well-Known Member

I want that
    Since we talked about Canadian Pirates and doubloonies I present one of the two great Canadian Pirate song the happy one(ok I guess the more depressing is about Privateers) with bonus cheesey 90 music video

One hopes he gets his doubloonies

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  10. SensibleSal66

I want That ... My Retirement home ..>>>> U.S.-Mint-at-West-Point-300x188.jpg

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    coinaline and Penny Luster like this.
  11. SensibleSal66

Second chance .... Cousin Eddie ... a Members relative. cousin-eddie-vacation.jpg

Penny Luster likes this.
  12. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

"I want those"
    Hmm, if I can just focus those thought waves
    20201024_143214.jpg

13. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Imma gonna post sumthin cute but not say the magic words.... Becuz I have a lot of them thru coinroll hunting over the past years.

[​IMG]

14. Excuse_Me

Excuse_Me Active Member

15. Ryro

Ryro Trying to remove supporter status

Thanks LordM! I want that...
    tenor-30.gif

16. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

I want that. Merry Christmas

Penny Luster and lordmarcovan like this.
  17. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

I want that 69c63b802485f0c83a4d70e7fb2bbb61.gif

spirityoda, expat and Penny Luster like this.
  18. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

I want those!

Max...meowwww.... 44985106_1885292991591290_9208686130625511424_o copy.jpg

lordmarcovan and Penny Luster like this.
  19. BJBII

BJBII Metrologist, CSSBB

Ok, Ok, I want those . . . .
    and thank you.
    ma8ikhntodn6.jpg

RoseWesche, spirityoda, Kasia and 3 others like this.
  20. Wizank

Wizank Well-Known Member

I would like those, if you please..... 109290609_10219408714822551_1611592720669788771_o.jpg

21. DEA

DEA Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.