[CLOSED] LordM & dwhiz giveaway, March 2018

Discussion in 'Contests' started by lordmarcovan, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoonTheGoon

BoonTheGoon Grade A mad lad

Entry post!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

All right. Anybody else wants in on this, you've got a few hours to make your entry post, if you haven't already.

4. NLL

NLL Well-Known Member

Entry post.

5. MontCollector

MontCollector Well-Known Member

HMM...Easter Sunday, April Fools Day, and a @lordmarcovan giveaway all in one day!!!

Good Luck All!!!

6. lordmarcovan

Happy Easter Fools' Day!

EasterFool.png

(Trivia: this is the first time Easter and April Fools' Day have coincided since 1956.)

Well, folks, we have two winners - no foolin'! :p

@rp3989 won the first drawing, for my 60-piece booklet of World coins, since the random number generator picked Post #72.

@Lunchbox John won the second drawing, for @dwhiz's proof 1980-S Susan B. Anthony dollar, since the random number generator picked Post #35.

Giveaway March 2018.png

@dwhiz already shipped the SBA$ to me, so I will ship that to @Lunchbox John on his behalf. (John- I can probably find your address in our recent PM history, but remind me again, just in case.)

@rp3989 - I will need your address. If you are outside the USA, I reserve the right to make a substitution for your prize, if shipping costs prove prohibitive due to the weight of that lot (which is not extremely heavy, but heavy enough to probably make international shipping a no-go.)

Please allow me a little while to get the goodies shipped. It might be Friday the 6th or Saturday the 7th before I can get around to that.

~RWS ("LM")

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  7. lordmarcovan

8. Wheels

Wheels Active Member

Congrats to the winners

lordmarcovan and CircCam like this.
  9. Imjustkk

Imjustkk Member

Congrats winners, and thank you for the contest!!

10. Wheatmaster101

Wheatmaster101 U.S. Cent Collector

Thanks for the contest and congrats to the winners! :) One question: will a new winner be selected if someone fails to claim their prize?

11. Bambam8778

Bambam8778 Well-Known Member

Good question and I would like to thank the lord for having these contests! Something to have fun with and participate in and a great opportunity. Kuddos to you! Lord!

12. CircCam

CircCam Victory

Thank you @dwhiz and @lordmarcovan ! These contests are awesome and your efforts/generosity are much appreciated!

13. lordmarcovan

I suppose so. @Lunchbox John has already claimed his. As of this post I have yet to hear back from @rp3989, whose last activity appears to have been on March 14th. We'll give him another little while yet.

Imjustkk and Wheatmaster101 like this.
  14. lordmarcovan

Howdy.

Sorry I've been scarce lately. That will continue for a few more days, perhaps.

@Lunchbox John- haven't gotten your SBA shipped yet. Sorry. Will do so before too terribly long, I promise.

Still no word from @rp3989, but since I'll be in a short hiatus, we'll give him that much longer to step up and claim his prize, and if we haven't heard from him by the time I return (perhaps later this week), then we'll see about drawing another winner for the 60-piece lot.

Imjustkk and Wheatmaster101 like this.
  15. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Cool, congrats to the winners:D and thanks again for the contest, LordM! ~Cheers! ;)

16. JMGallego

JMGallego Active Member

Nice... thanks @Lord Brian for doing this and Congratulations to the winners!!

17. lordmarcovan

@rp3989 has never showed up to claim his prize.

I'll give him until the end of April, and if I haven't heard from him by then, I'll draw another winner, and ship the goodies from this (March) giveaway out when I do the shipping for the April giveaway.

Stevearino, Imjustkk and furryfrog02 like this.
  18. BoonTheGoon

BoonTheGoon Grade A mad lad

Ohhh unclaimed goodies!

19. lordmarcovan

Not unclaimed for long. Let me catch up on all my PMs and other threads and I'll re-draw the winner for this contest, so I can ship out the March and April giveaway loot at the same time.

Stand by...

Imjustkk likes this.
  20. lordmarcovan

Imjustkk and Stevearino like this.
  21. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Imjustkk and Stevearino like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.