[CLOSED] LordM & Friends Coin Giveaway, May, 2019

Discussion in 'Contests' started by lordmarcovan, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Congrats to all.

4. Ag76

Ag76 Coins 'n' history

Nice. It looks as if you are within striking distance of having a coin from every current independent state!

5. Hookman

Hookman Well-Known Member

Congrats to the winners and Thanks to LM.

lordmarcovan likes this.
  6. NLL

NLL Well-Known Member

Thanks to the donors!

Charles Reese likes this.
  7. rp3989

rp3989 Active Member

congrats to the winner and thank you donors!!!

8. Charles Reese

Charles Reese Member

Congrats to winners and thanks to the folks that donated prizes.

9. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Wax on wax off..... ;)

Charles Reese likes this.
  10. Paddy54

So I am correct grasshopper? LoL

11. Nyatii

Nyatii I like running w/scissors. Makes me feel dangerous

I received my 1875-CC United States dime today. It is way great!
    Thank you Lord Marcovan for the give-a-way and the coin. And thank you @C-B-D for sending it. I didn't have one in my collection.

lordmarcovan, Hookman and C-B-D like this.
  12. Paddy54

I recieved my prize from Steve & Sue today just got in from New England trip it was nice having my prize waiting for me when I got in this evening .... thanks again .

Stevearino and lordmarcovan like this.
  13. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

@Devyn5150- did @TeddyGO ever appear to claim her prize?

Hmm... last seen May 15th. I guess not. Registered for five days before entering, and then *poof*, gone. Oh, well. That happens sometimes.

Well, let's give her until the end of June to claim it, and if she's still a no-show after the June drawing, then we can draw another winner for it, roll it over to the July giveaway, or do whatever you think is right. You're off the hook, regardless.

Did everybody else get your goodies?

I shipped Prize #2 to @Mark1971 some time ago, but haven't heard any more. Oops- sorry- never mind. He sent a thankyou PM I had forgotten about, so he has his now.

I'm updating the shipping & receiving statuses in Post #137 where the winner announcements were made.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  14. lordmarcovan

@C-B-D- belated thanks for handling the shipping on the 1877-CC dime, and providing it in the first place.

C-B-D likes this.
  15. Paddy54

I had a member pm me over a contest prize from last fall september....I was like sorry it went to someone who wanted it.... ;)

C-B-D likes this.
  16. lordmarcovan

I've had a few of those. Hey, folks, you've gotta stick around after the contest to see if you've won, or at least check in periodically!

I do send out PMs, but apparently some folks don't get email alerts about their private messages.

Tlberg likes this.
  17. Devyn5150

Devyn5150 Well-Known Member

No reply as of yet. It is still all packaged ready to go. I’d like it to go to someone who would appreciate it. There were a little more than a handful of souls who couldn’t be bothered to include my lot number in their entry post, so, yeah, disappointing there with that.

I had the intention of letting it rest until the end of this month but, I don’t want it included in a new month’s draw. I would prefer a member whose entry post included my lot number be chosen and it’d be great if they weren’t Canadian or had no Canadian coins or were not readily available to them due to some ocean separating us.

And, as an FYI, I received my winnings from Trish and am very pleased with them!

lordmarcovan and Hookman like this.
  18. lordmarcovan

If you want, we can run some more random numbers from the entries in this thread, and go with the first one picked that meets your criteria.

Or I could, when time allows, see if anybody had your lot as their first preference. That way you would know that it would go to someone who appreciated it. And if more than one person had your lot as first pick, we could do a small random draw just from those entries. (I do not remember offhand, but could skim back through and see...)

19. Devyn5150

Devyn5150 Well-Known Member

TeddyGo contacted me this morning.

20. lordmarcovan

Ah! Splendid. @TeddyGO- please post here when you get your goodies, and don't be a stranger! ;)

21. TeddyGO

TeddyGO New Member

Thank you!. I will let you know.!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.