I know it's late GTG

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Pickin and Grinin, Jul 6, 2024.

1. ddddd

ddddd Member

I always thought CAC should sticker Anacs and ICG but they don't seem to think that makes sense and/or would complicate things to much in the marketplace.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Barney McRae

Barney McRae Supporter! Supporter

You know, this aggravates me. I was going to guess PL 62. :( I haven't been here in a few days. I can't win. :( Based on my limited experience in both buying and sending off coins to ANACS, they are pretty darn tough on technical grading. They really do not get the respect they deserve. Sometimes I really think if you have a really rare coin, pay the extra money for PCGS and just might get a higher grade in the process.

4. Barney McRae

Pics don't magnify the coin close enough, but I'll take a guess on the VAM. 23-A?

Pickin and Grinin likes this.
  5. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

Hey, My Brother and Sister are here from OK,
    You might want to give me a good week, O I get ya, And they are beautiful mirrored clashes.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2024
  6. Pickin and Grinin

Sprinkler a good fan and and 99 degrees outside,
    upload_2024-7-12_17-49-3.jpeg
    We are supposed to be around the century mark for 3 days.

SensibleSal66 and Barney McRae like this.
  7. Barney McRae

It's hot in my area of Florida June, July, August, and September and I don't live in south Florida. It's normal to be 90 degrees plus during these months. But I'll guarantee you that you don't have the humidity we do, that adds another 10 degrees to the misery factor. It's been this way my entire life, but my aging carcass just doesn't deal with it as well as I used to. When I was a kid, we had two a day football practices in August before the HS season.:eek:

8. Barney McRae

I hope that tree in front isn't a sycamore tree. I had one like that and it sheds leaves 5 months a year. I cut that thing down in January, what a pain it was, even though it's a great shade tree in summer. My neighbors wanted to hug me when it came down.:p

SensibleSal66 likes this.
  9. Pickin and Grinin

Yeah and my kid want's to be out mowing lawns, I don't get it.

Barney McRae and SensibleSal66 like this.
  10. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

Yeah! Mine are weird, they just want to hug me. LOL...
    Seriously, mine would love it if I cut my trees also but that's my privacy factor..

11. Pickin and Grinin

There is a Hickory, 2 Maples, and 3 Elms. I love them for the shade, just hate cleaning up after a wind storm.

12. SensibleSal66

I started around 12 cutting grass. It will be good for him. Learning experience dad.

13. Pickin and Grinin

He cut's 8 lawns in the neighborhood.2 of them rank in the best three yards in the hood....

SensibleSal66 likes this.
  14. SensibleSal66

Excellent! It will keep him out of trouble hopefully as he ages. How old? I still got into trouble, that's just me though, LOL.
    Earned enough to go to the Arcade (remember those?) and Riverside Park (Now Six Flags).

15. Barney McRae

It's still hotter than hades in north Florida. Well, the VAM? :D

[​IMG]

16. Pickin and Grinin

Not sure I have been Drinking Totties!

Barney McRae likes this.
  17. Pickin and Grinin

I am gonna start a new thread with the photos.

18. ksparrow

ksparrow Coin Hoarder Supporter

Late to the party, central AC was out for nearly 4days! anyway, I thought P&G's Morgan looked like 64 DMPL.

19. Pickin and Grinin

That sucks, hopefully it wasn't too hot outside?

20. ksparrow

ksparrow Coin Hoarder Supporter

Wednesday was roasting. I work in AC, thankfully, but came home to a furnace. backed off some into the upper 80s thurs and fri, but still pretty humid. Have an added room on the back of the house with an ancient through the wall unit that hadn't been run in years; it wheezed to life and cooled down enough so I could sleep on the sofa, LOL.

21. Pickin and Grinin

Gotta love the Summer!

ksparrow likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted