I HAVE A 1882 S MORGAN DOLLAR IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS MADE YESTERDAY MINT MINT CONDITION NO BAG MARKS

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by coin man 321, Apr 8, 2017.

1. coin man 321

coin man 321 New Member

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A DOLLAR THAT IS SO NICE I WOULD THINK THIS COIN WOULD G View attachment 609105 RADE MS 67 OR MS 68 WHAT DO YOU THINK FULL FEATHERS ON EAGLE BREST THOSE FACE MARKS ARE ON PLASTIC HOLDER

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Welcome!

Step One: Also post a picture of the obverse

Step Two: Stop typing in all caps. That's considered to be yelling here (and in other places on the Internet.

Step Three: Wait for our Morgan collectors to see it. They can give you some sharp observations and help.

4. doug444

doug444 STAMPS and POSTCARDS too!

It was made yesterday, and fell out of Chinese President Xi Jinping's pocket while visiting T at Mar-a-Lago. Compare the shape and font of the "U" in United, and the last "S" in States with this [1882-S] eBay coin, item #201222803746; also the "C" in America.

Also the eagle's wing appears to touch the first "A" in America, but the eBay coin shows a small gap. Also the lumpy "D" in Dollar. Chinese have a lot of problems with lettering, more so than with design elements. Also, the 7 feathers look different, but hard to tell with the glare. I could be wrong, but then I have already decided I would pass on this coin.

1882s.jpg

micbraun likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted