Ebay

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Jasongj, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Larry E

Larry E Well-Known Member

So what was the changes eBay made when it come to selling coins

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. xCoin-Hoarder'92x

xCoin-Hoarder'92x Storm Tracker

Nothing really. I listed coins last week and nothing was different.

4. desertgem

desertgem MODERATOR Senior Errer Collecktor Moderator

There was one on ebay at one time, ( Had to dig it out on the web.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB1022188729616123200

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- Juliett is a submarine that's had more ups and downs than a soap-opera heroine.

Before finally coming to rest in this port city earlier this year, she served as a watering hole in Finland, worked alongside Hollywood stars such as Harrison Ford and even figured in an unsuccessful eBay auction. Her next mission is to rescue a retired U.S. warship.

Things were far different in 1968, when the Soviet Union launched the submarine, officially known as Juliett 484. Then, she inspired fear and envy in the U.S. and its allies. The long black vessel was powered by huge diesel engines and armed with a quartet of nuclear missiles aimed at American shores.

wxcoin likes this.
  5. John Hulgin

John Hulgin JHULGIN Supporter

Last year Ebay started their Ebay Payments program. They were going to require everyone to switch over, but there was an issue with several categories including coins. Therefore, if you had switched Ebay Payments Program, you could not sell coins. In order to allow coins to be sold while the issue was being worked out, Ebay kept coin sellers on their old method of payment acceptance.. Once they fixed the issues, they required everyone to use Ebay payments, and now everyone can sell coins on ebay.

6. wxcoin

wxcoin Getting no respect for 65 years Supporter

I'd be interested if it was a yellow submarine.

7. steve westermeier

steve westermeier Let's go Brandon!

Right, I found that out the hard way.;)

-jeffB likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted