Cut Out Coin Company?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Bappy, Sep 12, 2002.

1. Bappy

Bappy New Member

Hello,
    Thanks to whoever can help me! I have purchased several of the state quarter holders for the years 1999 & 2000 by the Cut Out Coin Company. hey are a single board in a plastic envelope which holds the P & D mints for each 5 state quarters. I am having a bit of trouble finding the remanding years! I would like to keep the set the same. Each board is approx. 8-10" long and approx. 6" tall.
    Thanks for all the help!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. drexters

drexters New Member

Never heard of them. A lot of companies sprung up during the quarter craze and I bet more than half are gone by now. I just say stick with the better companies and they will be the ones still here in the end.

4. flacoins

flacoins New Member

I'm afraid drexters may be right... The local flea market though seems to e a good source for discontinued merchandise such as his. In fact I saw alot of State Quarter Holders on my trip last week. Consider a Dansco or Whitman Album, they've been around for years (and probably will be for many more!)

Happy Collecting!

5. mbbiker

mbbiker New Member

I agree stick with a company that has been around a while.

6. Jess

Jess Senior Member

Hi,
    Try www. brooklyngalleryand coin.com these guys have allways been helpfull. I have using the ones from the mint each one holds 2 years of P and D mints. Money generated by these boards goes into the ANA Scholarship Fund.

7. luc87

luc87 Lmcoins

Draft saved Draft deleted