Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Coin Talk.

1. -jeffB liked ToughCOINS's post in the thread Gold One Dollar input requested.

I don't see any dead giveaways in your photos, however they are also not focused well enough for me to tell conclusively. Knowing the...

May 18, 2024 at 6:11 PM
  2. Johnny Cache replied to the thread World Coins: Your Newest Acquisition!.

[IMG] [IMG]

May 18, 2024 at 6:08 PM
  3. The Meat man attached a file to the thread What would be the most inexpensive JC coin?.

This type can generally be found for around $100 to $200. The portrait style can vary a bit, but some are quite nice. This one is ex...

Augustus-Divus Julius AE Macedonia Thessalonica.jpg May 18, 2024 at 6:05 PM
  4. -jeffB replied to the thread Post your under $50.00 purchase....

You could order them with "copy" on either side, so hard-core collectors naturally ordered one of each!

May 18, 2024 at 5:43 PM
  5. Burton Strauss III replied to the thread Meow's attempt at pics..

Bitcoin at 10c, Apple, Microsoft, Google, Intel... Of course, let's be honest, hindsight is 20-20. If you had bought all the stocks...

May 18, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  6. chlorinated replied to the thread Post your under $50.00 purchase....

Thanks, these are cool. What side did yiu choose for "copy" I can't find it on yours

May 18, 2024 at 5:32 PM
  7. MeowtheKitty replied to the thread Meow's attempt at pics..

Thinking about it now, Meow wishes Meow hoarded way more. They are from pocket change and not gone out the way for. If Meow's brain now...

May 18, 2024 at 5:29 PM
  8. Burton Strauss III liked MeowtheKitty's post in the thread Meow's attempt at pics..

That was Meow's lunch pail 30 years ago. It used to hold a six pack, sandwich, and iceblock. It turned into a penny box after Meow...

May 18, 2024 at 5:24 PM