Your Thoughts On Gold and Silver Movement?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Billincolo, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Billincolo

Billincolo Senior Member

What's up with the two favorite precious metals? Gold is down from its high, and silver is going low, too.

Are they just "correcting," or is a bubble popping? What do you guys and gals think?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. FlyGuyOG

FlyGuyOG Junior Member

I wish I knew

Remember 1060 gold is still highly priced gold. It was only since October was it this price and it set an all time record. It just seems cheap after this last peak we had in late Nov. I exspect strong resistance in the 1040 zone because of India's 200T IMf gold purchase created this new floor. Silver is quite a buy at 14xx. Anything can happen tho. DYODD.

4. krispy

krispy krispy

US Markets opening soon...

Currently in EU/UK

GOLD @ $1,076.70/oz.
    SILVER @ $15.36/oz

Platinum @ $1504/oz
    Palladium @ $419/oz

5. pale ridder

pale ridder Junior Member

This is in my opinon a false bull market, stocks will do better through june then reality sets in ooops unemployment not down?, GNP not up, dollar droping?, Gentileman I say buy gold&silver!! In long term thinking this (with 10%-15%) is as low as we will see it again??? JUST MY OPINON!

6. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

My honest opinion is that gold will go up again in a huge way within the next couple of years and intermittently before then. Once the government realizes that it will not be able to create new jobs b/c of the advent of computers and overpopulation, then the price will go up and hopefully stay up. The government talks about employment like jobs are a pair of pants and they're gonna make a pair for everyone and it's just not realistic at all! Anyways, don't get me started!! :D

Attached Files:

7. krispy

krispy krispy

Currently:

GOLD @ $1,072.90/oz.
    SILVER @ $15.35/oz

Platinum @ $1511/oz
    Palladium @ $419/oz

8. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

I think the move in gold is irrelevant. Markets never move straight up or straight down for long. This will be a minor blip on the long term price charts.

9. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

It,s anybody,s guess!!

10. Victor

Victor Coin Collector

Abbra cadabbra

What's that old song by Steve Miller Band? I can't remember all the words so plugged in a few of my own.
    It goes up. It goes down. The collectors go round and round.
    Abra Cadabra. Gonna reach out and grab ya.

11. krispy

krispy krispy

12. krispy

krispy krispy

Currently:

GOLD @ $1,068.70/oz.
    SILVER @ $15.19/oz

Platinum @ $1507/oz
    Palladium @ $413/oz

13. cerdsalicious

cerdsalicious BigShot

the big guys screw over the little guys
    they sell a small percentage of their PM holding. drive down the market. wait for all small investors and panicky investors to leave. they buy cheap and then they watch as you push the price upwards after taking a large loss and, then they push the cycle over again.

Draft saved Draft deleted