What is your opinion? Higher (gold) prices

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by leoq, Sep 22, 2009.

1. leoq

leoq Junior Member

As the prices for gold, 1 oz, keep going up and up, do you think it is possible for the US MINT to keep selling the same amount of coins? Do you think it is wise to buy them, or should we wait until the price of gold settles?

Everyone know that -WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN (-spinning wheel-)!!! Will Mint and the price convince the public that it is going to be a reasonable investment? Or will the public just sit and wait for the market to stabilize...?

Just a thought!

Your comment is more than welcome.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

This is one of those old sayings that belong on the garbage heap in a world of continuous inflation. I suppose someone out there missed the rise in gold prices from $35 to $100 and they are still waiting to buy at $35 because what goes up must come down. Nobody knows whether gold prices will go down again before they go up. But there is a high probability that gold prices will move higher during this run.

4. leoq

leoq Junior Member

Yes! I am with you and besides if you buy to collect is not the same as buying to sale.. or so I think this way, and even Frank said he did it my way! HAHAHAHA!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted