What is this guy talking about?

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by YNcoinpro_U.S., Jun 11, 2006.

1. smb12321

smb12321 New Member

This kind of thing really ****es me off. It's one reason I NEVER buy coins from ebay - all those "RARE DATES" - 1799 Dollar, 1854 Quarter, 1905 Indian Head, 1925 Buffalo, 1915 Lincoln, 1942 Half, etc. I actually wrote one of those clowns that he was guilty of false advertising. Response: "Let the buyer beware"
    smb12321

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. rocketman

rocketman New Member

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A REAL COOL LOOKING MEGA TONED 1942 WALKING LIBERTY THIS COIN IS REALLY DIFFERENT AND AWESOME!!!! IT IS A ONE OF KIND!!!!!TONED!!!!!!!THIS COIN HAS A VERY LOW MINTAGE AND IS A KEY DATE, THE VERY LOW MINTAGE IS 47,818,000 . THESE COINS ARE GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO FIND IN THIS CONDITION.. IF YOU COLLECT WALKERS THIS IS A GREAT ONE TO ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION..

HA HA HA HA! I'll agree the coin is really different but awesome? No, thanks. It may be one of a kind though.

4. BuffaloHunter

BuffaloHunter Short of a full herd Supporter

I once took a silver eagle $1 and shove it into a potato and baked it at 350, this is about the way it came out.

5. YNcoinpro_U.S.

YNcoinpro_U.S. New Member

The coin went to some poor sucker for $75.

I guess I'm guilt of having some of that toning also. Right side of this 1923-S WLH.

Cant seem to get up a pic, but I have similar "TONING".

6. gulfofmex

gulfofmex Senior Member

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....... this is a "holographic thing" they do for the silver eagles

[​IMG]

looks like the same kinda crap to me, feel sorry for the guys who paid $75!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted