Tracking Cash big brother?

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Jess, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Jess

Jess Senior Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. National dealer

National dealer New Member

Considering that US currency only circulates for approximately 18 months that would make it difficult to say the least.

Secondly, a vast majority of all US currency is shipped out of this country via New York fed reserve.

Why does it pop? Maybe because the security thread is plastic.

4. Andy

Andy Coin Collector

I don't know if any powers that be would need to track us with bills when credit cards, debit cards,e-mails, and computer log-ons could all be tracked with an electronic progam. I could see Jess' concern when one looks at the new world order and global markets moves that the two last pre-911 presidents were making. I always was concerned over corporations having their own flags and only a few people being the major shareholders in a vast majority of them. Call me over reacting but remember when Mobil and Exxon were rivals and how much did you pay for gas today?

5. National dealer

Hey hey hey now. We have our own company flag.

:)

6. Andy

Andy Coin Collector

Well, I'm sure your flag,ND, is either a Johnny Rebel or don't thread on me snake type if not then I'll watch out for the black helicopters good buddy.

7. National dealer

Who told you about our black helicopters?

Darn those employees of mine.

They would sell anything. Even company secrets.

8. Douglas

Douglas Senior Member

How about the lady who tried to pass a fake one million dollar bill at Wal-Mart? Now she's up on charges, I didn't get the whole story, but what did she do, make a $30 purchase and expect to get $999,970.00 back in change? OT, but I'll share this. I have seen $500 bills and $1000 bills when I was a kid and one time I actually had 3 $1000 bills in my pocket. It was when I purchased my first new car. I went to the bank, got the three bills and then went to the dealership and got the car. So I only had them for a little over one hour. Funny, I don't remember whose pic was on them.

9. jody526

jody526 New Member

That would have been Grover Cleveland, on the $1,000 note.

10. tradernick

tradernick Coin Hoarder

And McKinley is on the $500, if you're curious. I buy/sell a few of these. Had 3 $1000's with consecutive serials a few years ago...they are worth far more now than then.

Draft saved Draft deleted