WTS: Thinning my Collection - Gold, IHC, and Buffalo - *Columbian MS67 TONER Added*

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by razorblaydesjr, May 3, 2016.

1. razorblaydesjr

razorblaydesjr Active Member

I'm selling off some of my coin collection. I have other high grade, gem, and rare coins that I'll be posting as I move alittle bit at a time.

I have alot of transactions across all the coin message boards. Please PM me or Email me at jasonmblaydes@gmail.com with any questions about a coin and/or for photos. As always, thanks for looking!

All prices include shipping and I accept Paypal. All reasonable offers will be considered. Easy 7-day 'no questions' asked return policy. Don't like it then send it back for a full refund.

1893 Columbian Half Dollar S$1 MS67 PCGS $6500 *MONSTER TONER*
    Monster rainbow toner and graded by PCGS at MS67! This has a book value of $8500 dollars without the additional value of the gorgeous and colorful toning! Extremely clean surfaces with luster just jumping off of it. Exquisite example, so much so that PCGS is using this coin as one of their plate coins on their Coin Facts website. This is the finest example of this coin that I've ever seen!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1853 Type 1 Liberty Head Gold G$1 MS64 PCGS $950
    Beautiful, tiny, and neat! One of my favorite coins is the $1 Gold piece. This is a high grade example that is conservatively graded. The cheapest MS64 on Ebay is $1235, and my example has alot more eye appeal. This is a steal right now!

1897 Indian Head 1C MS63BN PCGS $150 *TONER*
    TONER with awesome magenta and aqua blue toning on a chocolate brown surface! This one is oozing with luster.

1928-S Buffalo 5C MS64 PCGS $1000 (great value on a coin trading hot right now)
    Seems to be a popular Buffalo right now. Solid strike for this particular year and brilliant surfaces give this a high grade from PCGS. Hard to find at this grade. The last recorded sale is $1,149 for this Buffalo.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
    Paul M. likes this.