Spanish 12 €

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by Tiziano, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Tiziano

Tiziano New Member

Hello
    I'm Spanish eurocoin collector. I collect all the eurocoins of the 15 countries, conmemorative eurocoins and test probes. I have some Spanish 12 € silver conmemorative coins to trade, If someone of yours are interested in them please send me a email with an offer.
    Best regards from Spain

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. chrisild

chrisild Coin Collector

Same here - I collect both "regular" euros and commemorative coins from Euroland. But I decided that I do not have to have them all. France, for example, issues too many coins in my opinion. So I have - and will buy - only selected pieces.

As for Spain, I have both EU Presidency coins (10 euro and 12 euro) and the three Gaudí € 10 commems. The Sagrada Familia € 50 piece is beautiful as well but a bit too large ... and a bit too expensive. Gold coins I don't "do" anyway, except for very few.

By the way, you can simply use the € character here. No reason to type HTML code for that :)

Christian

4. nanda

nanda New Member

Hello,
    I am new to this board. I am from India. I am intersted in Euro coins from Monaco, San Marino and Vatican. Also Commenorative coins from different EU countries. If anyone have some spare please let me know.

Bye,
    Nanda

5. Hedderick

Hedderick New Member

Those are going to be tough. I don't often see any of those from Monaco, San Marino or Vatican. Be prepared to spend a lot of money for those.

Draft saved Draft deleted