Slot Machine Contest -- Win up to 1500 Quarters!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by thecointrader, May 4, 2012.

1. Erazz

Erazz New Member

Bar Cherry Double Bar Orange

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. 10gary22

10gary22 Junior Member

Triple bar, Orange, Plum, Bell

4. Mojavedave

Mojavedave Senior Member

Orange - Bar - Bar - Bell

Great idea for a contest. Thanks.

5. rubber_ducky

rubber_ducky New Member

orange, bell, plum, triplebar

Thanks for the fun contest!

6. jbyers23

jbyers23 Member

Amazing contest idea!!

plum, triple bar, bell, orange

7. azhiker00

azhiker00 Member

Cherry Double Double Plum

8. thecointrader

thecointrader Lurking Since 2006

First Spin Results

Hello Slot Players!

Response to our contest has been great! Over 40 entries, not bad for the very first day!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I post the results of our First Official Spin, I’d like to mention a few housekeeping issues:

• Remember, there’s no editing or changing of posts containing guesses (See Rule #2), so double check your guess before you submit it. Use the preview button if you want to re-read your post before it’s published in the thread.

• Also a reminder that if more than one person correctly guesses all four symbols in the same spin, only the FIRST person who posted the guess will become ‘Jackpot Qualified’. (See Rule #6) No duplicate guesses, so make sure you don’t repeat what someone else has guessed for the same spin.

• There’s no ‘Double Bell’ on the machine. At least I haven’t seen one come up yet, and I’d be mighty surprised if it did. :smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for today's spin!

[​IMG]

For players who do not have access to view images, the winning symbols were: ORANGE ORANGE PLUM ORANGE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a video of today's spin in the same album as the photo, if you want to see the reels spin. Due to bandwidth issues, I can't promise that the video will play, but it's there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you guessed ORANGE for the first reel, you have earned at least one extra guess for our next spin. Be sure to check for matches on Reels 2-4 also.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one correctly guessed all four symbols today, so no one is Jackpot Qualified for Spin #2. Closest to a perfect guess was Camlov2 and Yacorie with 3 out of 4 reels. Saltysam-1 and Yacorie earned two extra guesses for Spin #2 by predicting the first two reels as ORANGES. Way to go, players!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again to everyone for participating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may begin posting your guesses for Spin #2 now. Good Luck!

Attached Files:

9. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP Supporter

Wow, I just clicked on this thread 2 min. after you posted the result. I read the guesses and I thought to myself the guy that guessed all 4 oranges was nuts. Then I saw the result and I was like What!?! He almost got it!

This is going to be tough. You'll have to spend a lot of time looking at this contest. Thanks for not only the prizes you've put up but your time as well. lol

Guess #2:

Bell, double bar, bell, orange

10. thecointrader

I wasn't able to play the video of today's spin from my post, but I was able to access it by playing the video in the first post of this contest thread, and then clicking on 'ALBUM' at the top of the Photobucket screen. The filename is 'Spin 5-5'.

11. WRSiegel

WRSiegel Freshman

So if I understand correctly, we get one spin guess per day, and a bonus for each reel correctly guessed, so I had orange as the last reel in my previous guess, so I get two guesses for today I believe? If I'm wrong I apologize. If I only get one, then only my first guess should count.

Guess 1: Cherry, Bar, Bar, Bar
    Guess 2: Plum, Double Bar, Cherry, Cherry

Thanks again :)

12. FlipOfACoin

FlipOfACoin New Member

Cherry, Cherry, Plum, Bell

13. thecointrader

Sorry, WRSiegel, guesses must be correct from left-to-right to earn extra guesses, as explained in the first post. If you guess wrong on the first reel, no soup for you.

To everyone: If you are unsure about how many guesses you are entitled to, or have any questions, send me a private message before posting your guess.

14. bobbeth87

bobbeth87 Coin Collector

cherry, bell, double bar, bar

15. camlov2

camlov2 Member

Plum, Bell, Orange, Bar
    Orange, Plum, Bell, Bell

3 out of 4, isn't that just my luck.

however...Horseshoes and Handgrenades as the saying goes.

16. snapsalot

snapsalot Member

Cherry, orange, bell, bar

17. 2schnauzers2luv

2schnauzers2luv Junior Member

Orange-Plum-Cherry-Bell = Guess 1
    Plum-Orange-Cherry-Bell = Guess 2

18. Porsche2007

Porsche2007 Senior Member

Cherry, bell, double bar, and orange.

19. Cazkaboom

Cazkaboom One for all, all for me.

Bar Bell Plum Orange

20. wheatydigger

wheatydigger Member

cherry, plum, double bar, cherry.

21. K2Coins

K2Coins GO GATORS

Cherry-orange-plum-double bar
    Edit: i guessed orange for my first choice the first spin, i forgot to put in my extra guess...
    orange-cherry-bell-cherry

Draft saved Draft deleted