Show off!

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by CohibaCris, Jul 8, 2004.

1. CohibaCris

CohibaCris New Member

It's been a couple of weeks since the good lookers post, so I figured I would start up another thread to showcase our interesting finds.

Post 'em if you got 'em. My first swing is an 1899 S Barber Dime. It has its problems, but check out the reverse for the multiple cuds - SWEET!

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Pennycase

Pennycase New Member

Bought 6 thousand wheat pennies from an estate here a couple days ago, I didn't do too bad I don't suppose, found an almost complete roll (42) of 1931 D wheat cents and several 1911-S , not too bad for 5 cents a piece, a couple more semi-key dates here and there, nothing too big though...I haven't gotten a 1909 S VDB in any estate lot yet, I'll keep my search going though :D I will get my digi cam back here soon, so I can post some pics.

4. bromac4

bromac4 Senior Member

O.K. Here's my contribution. 1999 $2.00 white and yellow gold coin celebrating the creation of the new Territory of Nunavut.

Attached Files:

• n1.jpg
      n1.jpg
      File size:
      39.3 KB
      Views:
    • n2.jpg
      n2.jpg
      File size:
      37.6 KB
      Views:
  5. Pennycase

Pennycase New Member

That coin is gorgeous bromac4, how much would one of those cost me? Take it like this, I don't like foreign coins at all, but, that coin I like....

6. nds76

nds76 New Member

What is a "cud"?

7. Osiris X

Osiris X New Member

As soon as I can find my digital camera, I'll take a picture of these coins I got at walmart for $9.

8. bromac4

bromac4 Senior Member

The issue price from the mint for this coin was $299.00 CDN but I have seen them on Ebay for about $150.00 U.S.. You can also get the same coin in silver at ,of course, a much lower price probably around $20.00 U.S.

9. jody526

jody526 New Member

This link should give you a basic understanding of what is meant by "cud".

LINK

10. GunLocators

GunLocators New Member

I have some additions to my Coin Collection. Nothing spectacular. I mainly have started to collect US Coins but selling on eBay I was sent an Austrailia 10 Dollar note from a customer in Austrailia. Also My next door neighbot just got back from Canada. He knew I started to collect coins so he brought me a Canadian penny, nickel, dime , quarter, dollar and 2 dollar coin. Like I say nothing special but a neat addition to my already limited collection.
    [​IMG]

11. jody526

jody526 New Member

Oh, I wouldn't say that.
    Any coin or note that's worth collecting is special.

12. Robert

Robert New Member

Osiris. I would be very interested in the coins you bought at Walmart. I work at a Sam's Club and it's right next to a Walmart. I have never seen coins for sale. Maybe just in your neck of the woods. Thanks.

13. National dealer

National dealer New Member

Nice Barber. Here is a little beauty:

Attached Files:

14. CohibaCris

CohibaCris New Member

Isn't it strange how the wheat stalks can be stellar one the right side of the reverse and obscured on the left?

Nice little coin. I had been searching through Morgans that whole day, and decided to go to the other side of the spectrum.

Draft saved Draft deleted